News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo 2020

Started by Renecito, November 28, 2019, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oscars_dinos

Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on December 06, 2019, 08:09:29 PM
Quote from: Mirroraptor on December 06, 2019, 04:16:35 AM
Quote from: imnewhere on December 05, 2019, 08:55:28 PM
Quote from: TheRealSpinoRex on December 05, 2019, 08:09:30 PM
Quote from: Mirroraptor on December 03, 2019, 06:28:54 AM
Quote from: PumperKrickel on December 02, 2019, 04:32:06 PM
Quote from: Mirroraptor on December 02, 2019, 10:13:45 AM
I got new news claiming that the long neck one could be a Masiakasaurus.

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on December 02, 2019, 03:52:52 PM
4 will be new sculpts

2 repaints

Are these actual news or just rumours?

Truth. I have a screenshot about the Masiakasaurus, It's a four-footed position figure with head up, with a color scheme looks like this one but more longitudinal texture:

It is a pity that I was forbidden to publish this picture, so I can only describe it verbally until PAPO allow me to public.
DM Please
^

Sorry I'm not familiar with the abbreviated form in the English environment. Does DM means Dinotoyforum's Message?
I am very fortunate to meet the original author of this artwork. What needs to be added is that PAPO's products do not imitate your work in a real sense, but they are similar to your painting in color matching, such as the transition of color, from head to tail, from blue to red to gray-green and dark gray streak.
Anyway, this is all the information I was allowed to disclose. thanks!
No it means can you send me it through private message on the DTF
^

Gwangi

I'm so glad that I've been able to see that Masiakasaurus picture 7 times over the course of this thread.  ::)

Loon

Quote from: Gwangi on December 07, 2019, 05:33:49 PM
I'm so glad that I've been able to see that Masiakasaurus picture 7 times over the course of this thread.  ::)
I'm glad to witness the continued pestering of avatar_Mirroraptor @Mirroraptor for an image everyone will see in a few days.

Gwangi

Quote from: Loon on December 07, 2019, 05:44:25 PM
I'm glad to witness the continued pestering of avatar_Mirroraptor @Mirroraptor for an image everyone will see in a few days.

^

PumperKrickel

Maybe we should all send it to him when it comes out, just to make sure he definitely gets to see it.  ;D

This is a joke.

Loon

Quote from: PumperKrickel on December 07, 2019, 06:49:06 PM

Maybe we should all send it to him when it comes out, just to make sure he definitely gets to see it.  ;D

This is a joke.
^

Ravonium

Sub-discussions like this make me wish the forum had a like button  8)

stargatedalek

To be fair, what is essentially bragging about getting to see leaked images isn't exactly cool behavior either.

Loon

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 07, 2019, 07:28:34 PM
To be fair, what is essentially bragging about getting to see leaked images isn't exactly cool behavior either.
That's true as well.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looking over the comments I don't see anything that is bragging, just sharing what is possible.  That should be enough for us to have something to discuss until official photos are released.

This discussion has also gone way off topic, so as a mod I'm requesting it get back to the actual topic. Thanks.

Shonisaurus

We have to arm ourselves with patience and wait for what it takes about ten or fifteen days or at best a week so we know when they will release the images of Papo's news. Let us know that each day is one day less to know what the new figures of Papo 2020 will be. We must give time much more time.

Mirroraptor

My original intention is to share the information I know about PAPO's 2020 program(Within the permitted range). If it causes trouble for you, I will stop and ask the administrator to delete my previous statement in this topic.
I apologize to everyone. Sorry!

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 07, 2019, 09:13:34 PM
We have to arm ourselves with patience and wait for what it takes about ten or fifteen days or at best a week so we know when they will release the images of Papo's news. Let us know that each day is one day less to know what the new figures of Papo 2020 will be. We must give time much more time.
Yes, let's go back to the topic of discussion, and look forward to PAPO finally making all the pictures public.  ;)

Shadowknight1

I can't wait to see the presumed Stygimoloch.  Stygi is one of my favorite pachycephalosaurs...even if it's supposedly just a juvie Pachycephalosaurus.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

SidB

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on December 08, 2019, 05:31:46 AM
I can't wait to see the presumed Stygimoloch.  Stygi is one of my favorite pachycephalosaurs...even if it's supposedly just a juvie Pachycephalosaurus.
It would indeed be just fine as a juvenile. One thing that we do need more of are representations of different growth stages. To their credit, Papo has already done just that with their older Spinosaurus, the Triceratops, the Tyrannosaur and the Wooly Mammoth.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: SidB on December 08, 2019, 08:49:06 PM
It would indeed be just fine as a juvenile. One thing that we do need more of are representations of different growth stages. To their credit, Papo has already done just that with their older Spinosaurus, the Triceratops, the Tyrannosaur and the Wooly Mammoth.

I suppose in this case that the new figure would be an adult pachycephalosaurus, since Papo's current pachycephalosaurus is a juvenile pachycephalosaurus.

It would be good if Papo created families of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals in the style of the koreaceratops and hysilophodon dinosaurs of Collecta but with more acceptable sizes.

SidB

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 08, 2019, 09:22:14 PM
Quote from: SidB on December 08, 2019, 08:49:06 PM
You are likely right. Since Papo asserted that their current Pachycepalosaurus is a juvenile (versus the school of thought that would see the juvenile as a Stygimoloch), it would make sense to assume that a larger one would be the adult.

I suppose in this case that the new figure would be an adult pachycephalosaurus, since Papo's current pachycephalosaurus is a juvenile pachycephalosaurus.

It would be good if Papo created families of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals in the style of the koreaceratops and hysilophodon dinosaurs of Collecta but with more acceptable sizes.

Syndicate Bias

Probably gonna get someone miffed for false hope of anything new showing up on this lately but I gotta say...It has been pretty dry this year on anything at all besides the three images we got

Seems like either 2020 is a big year for Papo or maybe no one is as persistent on leaking any more images. I almost forgot about Papo in all honesty.

Shonisaurus

By the way, when can the images be filtered so that all DTF members can appreciate the novelties of Papo dinosaurs by 2020? The Papo brand is being begged.

daspletosaurus

Chilesaurus, Giganotosaurus, stygimoloch, repaint parasaurolophus and velociraptor

Brontozaurus

If there was any species that literally no one would predict Papo producing (and Papo producing *first* out of everyone) it would be Chilesaurus. And yet here we are. Other than the broken wrists it doesn't look half bad.

I'm pretty meh on everything else, though that is a really nice repaint of the feathered raptor.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: