News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Fight Club (new)!

Started by alexeratops, September 16, 2012, 04:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

Tidal wave kills the water fighters! On land: A Therizinosaurus ( that knows how to use his claws right) is eating some ferns when a greedy amargosaurus wants the ferns and pushes theri away! 1 thing to learn about Prehistory is that you should never,EVER, get a Therizinosaurus angry! ::)
like a bantha!

Balaur

Quote from: alexeratops on October 13, 2012, 02:51:50 PM
Tidal wave kills the water fighters! On land: A Therizinosaurus ( that knows how to use his claws right) is eating some ferns when a greedy amargosaurus wants the ferns and pushes theri away! 1 thing to learn about Prehistory is that you should never,EVER, get a Therizinosaurus angry! ::)

Excpet when Alioramus decapitates it!  ;D

alexeratops

Alioramus by mistake swallows a claw, and dies! But amargo still wants to fight someone!!!
like a bantha!

Balaur

Quote from: alexeratops on October 14, 2012, 05:17:07 PM
Alioramus by mistake swallows a claw, and dies! But amargo still wants to fight someone!!!

Amargosaurus encounters, the king of Mongolia. HE IS DECAPITATED!  :o Tarbosaurus roars, as a Sarcosuchus creeps behind him...

alexeratops

Ligtning quick reflexes shoot the Sarcho and he bites Tarbos tail off!! I'm kind of tired of Tarbo, could you guys please ease of the tarbo for a couple pages? Thanks. :)
like a bantha!

TheAllosaur

Then a Carcharodontosaurus comes in and kills all the Tarbosaurus. He is backed up by one more.
Don't mess with Allosaurs.  >:D >:D >:D
I guessing how to play, If i'm doing it wrong, tell me.
Part-time genius!

alexeratops

Hay, TheAllosaur is in the fight club! The Allosaurus bites charcho's hand off!!!
like a bantha!

TheAllosaur

The carcho looks down at his opponent, and is about to eat The Allosaurus (ironic) and is suddenly killed by his buddy, and then his buddy is killed by the Allosaurus, and the Allosaurus is killed by an unexpected Acrocanthosaurus which is in my opinion is the meanest dino ever.
Part-time genius!

Takama

Acro is Blinded by the pride of his meanness

and attacks a Parilatitan, .

Parilatitan Thwacks the Acro with its long tail, sending him into the air while nearly missing a Geosternbergia

The Geosternbegia is now mad at the Paralititan because it did not look at the sky before flinging the Acro,

and so, out of an acks of anger, he swoops down to attack the Titain.

VS     

Himmapaan

Paralititan and Geosternbergia both experience a sudden epiphany. They realise the utter absurdity of the entire situation they and their archosaurian brethren had found themselves in. Both decide at once upon a peace treaty and each goes off to create memorials for their fallen comrades in all the foregoing acts of senseless barbarity; and to dedicate themselves to worthy charitable causes.

:)) ;D

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Himmapaan on October 18, 2012, 03:58:48 AM
Paralititan and Geosternbergia both experience a sudden epiphany. They realise the utter absurdity of the entire situation they and their archosaurian brethren had found themselves in. Both decide at once upon a peace treaty and each goes off to create memorials for their fallen comrades in all the foregoing acts of senseless barbarity; and to dedicate themselves to worthy charitable causes.

:)) ;D
Amen to that.

alexeratops

9000,222,666,777  Austroraptors with a Giant herd of triceratops vs 95 herds of Therizinosaurus and an Alexeratops! :o :o :o :o :o
like a bantha!

Balaur

Quote from: alexeratops on October 18, 2012, 03:42:11 PM
9000,222,666,777  Austroraptors with a Giant herd of triceratops vs 95 herds of Therizinosaurus and an Alexeratops! :o :o :o :o :o

Unfortunentally, they realize its a dream, and the Austroraptor pack turns to face a Carnotaurus, who unexpedately kills all of the Austroraptor! But a Carnotaurus runs up to the killer Carnotaurus and bites his neck! Either way, it will become a case of Carnotaurus cannibalism! Female Carnotaurus vs. Male Carnotaurus!

alexeratops

The male is the one from Disney Dinosaur, and disinagrates the female! Take that, tyrantqueen!! >:D
like a bantha!

tyrantqueen

Quote from: alexeratops on October 20, 2012, 04:06:24 AM
The male is the one from Disney Dinosaur, and disinagrates the female! Take that, tyrantqueen!! >:D

::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DzrAbLp3WE

Take heed.

Patrx

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 20, 2012, 06:26:58 AM
Quote from: alexeratops on October 20, 2012, 04:06:24 AM

::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DzrAbLp3WE

Take heed.

Is this song causing anyone else to experience tear-inducing flashbacks to the first Pokémon movie? No? Just me? Okay, then. Carry on.

tyrantqueen

QuoteIs this song causing anyone else to experience tear-inducing flashbacks to the first Pokémon movie? No? Just me? Okay, then. Carry on.

No, you're not the only one. The whole reason I know of this song is through the movie. I just posted it because I think it suits the situation really well :)

Yutyrannus

Big female spinosaurus comes and kills them both >:D.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Patrx

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 20, 2012, 09:59:56 PM
No, you're not the only one. The whole reason I know of this song is through the movie. I just posted it because I think it suits the situation really well :)

Ah, good to know. Actually, till now, I had assumed that the song had been written specifically for the movie.

alexeratops

pokemon named rampardos heads butts the spino and...
like a bantha!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: