News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Your Most Expensive Figure?

Started by Loon, December 24, 2019, 06:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

At present, the most expensive dinosaur toy I own is the Jurassic Park: T. rex Rampage LEGO set. $299.99 Canadian.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

stegosauria

I think my most expensive figure was the big PNSO Chungkingosaurus- 50£ plus 43£ shipping (at least the Carnegie figures like the Camarasaurus didn't increase the shipping fee).

Shonisaurus

My most expensive dinosaur is perhaps the tyrannosaurus from Battat Boston Museum that I bought on eBay for the "global shipping" system and that cost with shipping included more than 410 euros if I remember correctly.

Recently another expensive figure that I won at auction was the Battat mini tyrannosaurus rex that cost me 365 euros (shipping included).

BlueKrono

My Chialus, Sideshows and Neoform were up there, but the most expensive was definitely the Marx Kronosaurus white test shot - one of a kind, straight from the closed Marx Toy Museum in Moundsville, WV.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Mellow Stego

At the moment my most expensive figure would be my PNSO Spinosaurus at around $75.
Right after that is my Rebor hatching Stego for $70.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Dinoxels

Probably the Papo 2019 Spinosaurus, but I do own the old Schleich Blue Apatosaurus which is huge, unfortunately I did forgot the price.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Gwangi

My Tyco Brontosaurus, I paid $90 for it. Usually I won't pay more than $50 for a figure but I have a few in that price range.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.