News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

May Sale!!! (5/2/21)

Started by Loon, January 10, 2020, 07:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Quote from: Loon on October 13, 2020, 01:03:49 AM
Updated the original post. Includes my entire Invicta collection, as well as figures from CollectA, PNSO, Kaiyodo, Safari, Yujin, Paleozoic, and Paleo-Creatures.

God, look at this freaking guy! I've lowered his prices!

Loon

Loon

Sales updated. Email me if interested.

UK

Pm sent regarding the Paleo-Creatures Moschops.

Thanks

Loon

Loon

I'm not back, I just got more shiz for sale. Read the intro.

Loon

More ish for sale. Buy it, I need horses...

Mattyonyx

Quote from: Loon on January 10, 2020, 07:06:39 PM

Picture 3 (Safari):
Suchomimus $5
Nigersaurus $8
Concavenator SOLD
Baryonyx SOLD

Do you have any more pictures of the Baryonyx? Also, could I share them on the Paleo-Nerd Page?

Loon

Almost all the figures are now gone. The ones that didn't sell will be destroyed on the molecular level.

CityRaptor

Geez, what is it recently with everyone threatening to destroy unsold stuff like they are Amazon?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Loon

Quote from: CityRaptor on January 06, 2021, 09:54:01 AM
Geez, what is it recently with everyone threatening to destroy unsold stuff like they are Amazon?

Psst... I'm not actually doing that. It was a joke...

CityRaptor

Might be a bit more careful with that kind of joke.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Loon

Quote from: Stolpergeist on January 06, 2021, 10:27:24 AM
Loon is a powerful being but I don't think he is powerful enough to rip atoms apart.

Don't make such assumptions about my power level...

Lanthanotus

I bought a horse, his name is Dallan.

I guess that means.... a carbonbased one, not from polymers, but rather hydrates and the likes...
so congrats, and despite the change of interests, I hope we read more updates from you.

Loon

Quote from: Lanthanotus on January 06, 2021, 11:19:18 AM

I guess that means.... a carbonbased one, not from polymers, but rather hydrates and the likes...
so congrats, and despite the change of interests, I hope we read more updates from you.
Sorry, that was just something silly I wrote to fill space. I don't actually own a horse.

Lanthanotus

Well, that`s okay I guess .... but as the great Loriot put it... "A life without pug is possible,
but not worthwhile", so you may consider your affections for actual loons and horses ;)

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Loon on January 06, 2021, 10:49:37 PM
Quote from: Lanthanotus on January 06, 2021, 11:19:18 AM

Sorry, that was just something silly I wrote to fill space. I don't actually own a horse.
Spill it, Looney , what happened to ya collection!

Spoiler
(Just jokin, don't take it seriously bro, you don't have to tell)
[close]

Loon

Getting rid of a ton of my garbage...

Pleas buy it.

Flaffy

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: