News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO—New for 2020

Started by suspsy, January 30, 2020, 03:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paleochris

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 11, 2020, 09:51:22 PM
Maybe they are boring but I honestly like in my case those conservative colors that PNSO applies to their figures sincerely they seem more realistic. On the other hand, the machairoceratops looks much better in that photograph.

Regarding the miragaia, it is a spectacular figure and I think it is much better to see it physically than through videos or photographs. It is a pity that except for the atopodentatus PNSO is only focused this year on dinosaurs there are other prehistoric animals such as mammals, amphibians, pterosaurs, birds, invertebrates and prehistoric reptiles that need a little more love from the PNSO.

I agree with this.
However, the similar paint schemes may explain the rapidity of the new products at the end of the year. I prefer to wait a little longer for a model with a better paint job than 3 new models in 3 weeks but with the same paint.
But once again, I'm playing a bit difficult because they are still great figures.

Sarapaurolophus

Quote from: Bread on December 11, 2020, 05:23:51 PM
Shifting away from the package/transit issues and scenarios, I got some more comparison images if anyone would like to see.
This image kind of brings my point about the Machairoceratops and Miragaia having similar color schemes. I will say that the Miragaia looks better with it, but I really wish PNSO picked a different color scheme with the Machairoceratops.

This solidifies it for me, the Miragaia will be my top priority and the Spino moves to the end of the queue. Thanks for the comparison!

Stegotyranno420

It kinda boggles my mind that i knew what was a miragaia before hadrosaurus

Bread

Wondering if this is a trustworthy seller on AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1196221?spm=a2g0o.detail.100005.2.339b19f9hyVMEQ
If they are, they seem to have great prices.
Thank you!

Smilodon P.

Quote from: Bread on December 13, 2020, 04:23:46 PM
Wondering if this is a trustworthy seller on AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1196221?spm=a2g0o.detail.100005.2.339b19f9hyVMEQ
If they are, they seem to have great prices.
Thank you!

Hi avatar_Bread @Bread! I bought my Corythosaurus there. I received the delivery quickly and without problems.

Andre

I have placed 4 orders with them already (almost all the PNSO releases so far), they were always very fast to ship and they pack the boxes very well, so I got everything quick and perfectly here in Brazil  :)

SidB

In my experience, this seller has been solid. Any problems have lain at the door of Canada Post.

Carnoking

I have ordered from model toy center in the past. Shipments from their store have been among the fastest I've received from AliExpress. My latest order of the giraffatitan has been a bit googly I will say, but hopefully it works out fine.

Bread

Thank you everyone! Been eyeing Wilson  (version 1) for a bit from that seller, as well as PNSO's newer releases. It is so tempting yet PNSO will release something new next week then I'll be drewling over that.....

Shonisaurus

The seller you comment avatar_Bread @Bread  is my aliexpress seller and is quite trustworthy. What's more, all sellers are trustworthy.

suspsy

Come on, Zhuchengtyrannus pics. Get here already.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Carnoking

Was just thinking it's been another week already. I'm starting to feel like Pavlov's dogs over here.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I'm personally hoping the next one is Edmontonia to get the one we already know what it looks like out of the way so to speak.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Bread

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on December 14, 2020, 09:00:57 AM
I'm personally hoping the next one is Edmontonia to get the one we already know what it looks like out of the way so to speak.
Same, plus the Parasaurolophus if the rumors are true. I have a feeling whatever this figure is will probably be the last for this month.

Thank you avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus! Will probably be using that site for now on.

Martwad

Some of the models on Amazon are starting to have free shipping again.  Must be an issue of having them in stock in Amazon warehouses, or something.

ItsTwentyBelow

Quote from: Martwad on December 14, 2020, 08:19:42 PM
Some of the models on Amazon are starting to have free shipping again.

Great to know that is a thing, thanks for passing it on. I was looking at them on there weeks ago, then next I looked the PNSO figures all had $9 shipping tacked on!

They're already expensive for what they are on Amazon at $23 each plus tax, and so that extra 9 bucks made for a firm paywall.

Gwangi

Figures. I put my most recent order in while the free shipping was available. When I finally decided to place the order the free shipping was gone and I didn't realize it. Now I have my order and the free shipping is back.  ::)

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I know I'm bring it back to something mentioned a while ago when people see nothing that maybe PNSO were releasing animals in groups of 3, but if they, shudder, released 3 Spinosaurids, despite Baryonyx being my favourite I would actually hope for Irritator and Suchomimus
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Also if you have the patience I'd recommend Everything Dinosaur or similar (Dan's Finosaurs is getting them too I think?) over Amazon, eBay and aliexpress

suspsy

Quote from: Martwad on December 14, 2020, 08:19:42 PM
Some of the models on Amazon are starting to have free shipping again.  Must be an issue of having them in stock in Amazon warehouses, or something.

Which ones? Got a link or two handy?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: