News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegotyranno's Art

Started by Stegotyranno420, March 27, 2020, 10:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

best spino?

1st
0 (0%)
2nd
0 (0%)
3rd
0 (0%)
4th
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 21, 2020, 07:48:50 PM

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Thanks
Here's a Morrison scene:
Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus chases C. naiscornsis sub adult  and young. Brachiosaurus altithorax male and female browse.

Stegotyranno420

Sculpts almost done

Kind of hard to see the details, but the paint will bring it out. Any suggestions?

Danny

Wow! I think that once it will be colored it will look like the real thing!
I look forward to see it :D

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Danny on August 09, 2021, 08:04:09 PM
Wow! I think that once it will be colored it will look like the real thing!
I look forward to see it :D
Thank you very much Danny.
Say what are some of your favorite dinosaurs from various groups. I plan to make some art for you when I get the time

Stegotyranno420

Acrocanthosaurus Atokensis:

Muttaburasaurus Langdoi

Velociraptor Mongoliensis

Tyrannosaurus Rex(I know, this one looks pretty bad)

Gothmog the Baryonyx

They all look lovely, even the Tyrannosaurus, which doesn't look bad
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Painted in versions of 3 of the 4 pics I showed before
Don't worry, muttaburrasaurus will be in a more interesting scene ;)

Stegotyranno420

Progress on D. wetherlii.

Stegotyranno420

Margolophus Simpsonii , a very recently announced hadrosaur. It is also known from good remains, almost 33 years of research, and even color+pattern evidence! If anyone wants me to, I can link you to the scholarly article

Spoiler
If you couldn't tell, this is obviously a joke
[close]

Bread

Nice work on your drawings and sculpts. I actually really like the Tyrannosaurus, great color choices too. I'll be looking out for that Muttaburrasaurus though as I tend to gravitate towards hadrosaur artwork.

Stegotyranno420

I tried using a new paint to slightly dull the shinny ness of the Dilophosaurus when then this happened

As usual, I'm screwed... never gonna use paint from a falling prices store again...

On a brighter note, here is Mapusaurus Rosae

Morning time in Cretaceous Argentina. An Argentinosaurus is aided in his morning stroll by a rather docile Mapusaurus.  The land feels like an near-endless desert , devoid of healthy life. A small tree struggles to grow. The Argentinosaurus produce low and loud noises, similar to bird song but far deeper and slower. The Mapusaurus let's out an occasional  rhythmic snarl. Their spontaneous and unexpected tune resonates throughout the void.

Bread

Dang that is unfortunate. Yeah sometimes it is best to ignore prices and just go for the best overall product. Mistakes are made but lessons are learned.

Also, great Mapusaurus! Although I am not really interested in large Carcharadontosaurids, Mapusaurus fascinates me quite a bit, and I would hope for a figure of it soon with colors similar to your drawing, the red tones work on this genus well.

Stegotyranno420

It's okay. I'm working on repairing the dilo
Going great

Stegotyranno420

Random scrap art, ignore the bad handwriting

Carcharodontosaurus

Konzhukovia

Chadmatosuchus(?)

Stegotyranno420

More Scraps
Yangchuanosaurus

Tyrannosaurus, originally was gonna be the gift for S @SidB but I decided maybe I should try to remake it in a different style. So stay tuned!

SidB

Stegotyranno420

Here's some dinosaurs I made during school, on Sketchpad 5.1 since I use a laptop for school

They didn't translate well through the devices so pardon me if they look kind of funky
The Aucasaurus was just a joke test, hence you didn't see Excessive Bulk ™ on it.
The Pachycephalosaurus is a more serious attempt
I made this Skorpiovenator during algebra, originally a doodle, but added the colors later. My teacher saw the doodles and actually opened up about how he used to like dinosaurs too.

Stegotyranno420

Just finished this Allosaurus Fragilis

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That's a nice chonky Allosaurus, I'm glad you're still doing art

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: