News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My little baby ceratopsian dirama (2 paint schemes)

Started by Brolyss4, April 18, 2020, 02:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brolyss4

Hello!!

Please let me show you a little diorama of a baby triceratops walking very comfident in a rocky base over a tinted wood base, I've made 2 paint schemes, which one you like best? Please let me know.

Painted in Tamiya Acrylics.

postsaurischian

Wow! These are very beautiful. Hard to decide which paint scheme I like best.
Maybe the first one with the blue eyes is my personal favourite by a narrow margin.

Sarapaurolophus

They are both incredibly beautiful. Your blend of pastel tones on their crests looks outstanding on both, but I do like the second one a tad better. It has a "skull mask" kind of look, very special.

You know, it kind of reminds me of a childhood favorite pokémon of mine ;D

ceratopsian

The first one. I love the way you have painted the frill.

But I perhaps have a slight preference for the body scheme on the second version over the body scheme of the first version.

Jose S.M.

Beautiful colors on both of them but I also like the head of the first one and the body of the second one.

Brolyss4

Thank you everyone, I agree with all of your comments, I do like the head of the first,  I'm in love with it although the dark lines in the back of the body don't look natural, and I like how the body of the second one turned out, more natural and interesting,  I think I'll make another one combining the best of those 2 schemes.

I've been said many times the second one looks like a pokemon 😂, never saw that character before and it's true, it looks like a real pokemon.

Shonisaurus

I like the two repainted triceratops but the most interesting is by far the one with the gola painted white. Gives that triceratops calf a Medieval warrior helmet look. First of all sorry for not having intervened before in the thread, by the way superinteresting and cool.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.