News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2013 Figures

Started by Dan, September 24, 2012, 12:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 14, 2012, 04:20:13 AM
The new Favorites will not be available outside of Japan either.

Was this announced somewhere? I was told to expect them in the US.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Dan on December 14, 2012, 05:05:23 AM

I've heard the U.S. distributor for Kinto is aware of the new pieces but they have to sell down their current stock of the older ones before they can get them in. :/

juju1305

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 14, 2012, 07:43:55 AM

I've heard the U.S. distributor for Kinto is aware of the new pieces but they have to sell down their current stock of the older ones before they can get them in. :/

are there some sites from which we can get the old ones? I have half of them and would love to get the other half, but they're pretty hard to find.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: juju1305 on December 14, 2012, 01:46:42 PM

are there some sites from which we can get the old ones? I have half of them and would love to get the other half, but they're pretty hard to find.

I think Dejankins does : http://dejankins.com/DeJankins/Favorite_All.html

juju1305

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 14, 2012, 05:13:07 PM
Quote from: juju1305 on December 14, 2012, 01:46:42 PM

I think Dejankins does : http://dejankins.com/DeJankins/Favorite_All.html

Thanks a lot :)
My bank account is going to curse you for this  ;D

Himmapaan

Quote from: ajax on December 14, 2012, 04:35:45 AM
We need to find a member from Japan to help us all out. We don't have many members from Asian nations do we??

We do, though a number of us don't currently reside in Asia, sadly.  ;D :))

SBell

Quote from: Himmapaan on December 14, 2012, 06:33:32 PM
Quote from: ajax on December 14, 2012, 04:35:45 AM
We need to find a member from Japan to help us all out. We don't have many members from Asian nations do we??

We do, though a number of us don't currently reside in Asia, sadly.  ;D :))

The real trick is finding a member from Japan, ideally one near most of the museums & aquariums.  Some Japanese stuff barely even makes it out of that country.  I can't recall if we ever have had a Japanese member (other than a few sculptors, who have different priorities)!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Maybe we should contact Clawmark Toys and see if they can get them or are planning to ? The are located in Japan .

www.clawmarktoys.com

tanystropheus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 14, 2012, 02:07:26 AM
Wish those new Kintos were easier to find in the U.S. Really want the Allosaurus.

The Allosaurus is quite nice. It seems like a great candidate for a custom repaint :) The Kinto Allosaurus does seem to remind me of the 1/20 Kaiyodo Dinotales Allosaurus.

I'm personally looking forward to the Kinto Styracosaurus and Spinosaurus! Hopefully, Kinto will start making some obscure dinosaurs for 2013 or 2014.

Cirex

dutchdinolover

Gwangi

That does look like a great deal. I wonder how much the shipping would be?

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'm only interested in a couple though. If anyone else is in the same boat and doesn't want them all let me know. I'd like to pick up the Allo, Spino, and Velociraptor.

Cirex

Quote from: dutchdinolover on December 15, 2012, 12:25:08 PM
Quote from: Cirex on December 15, 2012, 12:30:15 AM
The complete set of new Kinto dinosaurs is available there for approx. 75$ (without shipping).
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-IPN-5567&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate3%3D1212%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Sounds like a good deal, does somebody know this shop?

I do, I ordered the big Kayodo T-rex and Allosaurus + the Griffon enterprises T-rex and Velociraptor skeleton models through them, never had to complain, quite the opposite! Prices are always reasonable (though you have to take in consideration shipping cost), shipping (once they have received the items) is pretty quick + the packaging was really good... If that means anything to you, I'll order from them again.
One more thing, they charge only once they receive the goods at their warehouse, just before shipping them (took a couple of weeks for me).

mmfrankford

I placed an order with the site mentioned. When I do get the set, there will be some of the figures I'm not interested in and will offer for sell or trade on here. These are the plesiosaur, pteranodon, brachiosaurus,  velociraptor and the feathered (green) T. rex.  ;)

Paleo & Fish Collector

Crap you gave away my secret KAIYODO website!  :P  *orthocone*

Simon

Quote from: mmfrankford on December 15, 2012, 09:38:32 PM
I placed an order with the site mentioned. When I do get the set, there will be some of the figures I'm not interested in and will offer for sell or trade on here. These are the plesiosaur, pteranodon, brachiosaurus,  velociraptor and the feathered (green) T. rex.  ;)

Heh-heh - I thought the same way until I received my set last week.  Once I held them and saw the detail, I'm holding on to the entire set!  Especially the feathered Trex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'll buy or trade you for the Velociraptor Melissa. Just remind me.

Now..anyone want to sell the Allo and Spino ? I'd do 10.00 each . :)

postsaurischian

To me the Plesiosaurus is the best on the market and I would never give it away ;) ;D.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: postsaurischian on December 15, 2012, 11:17:01 PM

To me the Plesiosaurus is the best on the market and I would never give it away ;) ;D.

Looks a lot like the first one though doesn't it ? Same with the pteranodon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: