News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Here´s more information about the tracks, their discovery a.s.o.
If you don´t speak German, don´t worry. The pictures are interesting, too!

http://www.wolfhager-saurierfaehrten.homepage.t-online.de/index2.html

I bought it at the Korbach museum, but they said they only have four more in stock, for more and possible shipping conditions please ask here: jfichter [at] t -online.de

Ikessauro

I would love to get one of those. Better yet, I need one of those. How can I get it if they do not agree to ship one to Brazil? Is there anyone who could go to the museum and get me one, I could also get the Spinorophosaurus shipped in the same package, since I don't have that one too.

Do they take paypal?

Gwangi

Looking forward to your review of that model. I think I speak for a lot of us when I ask...how does one acquire this model?

Libraraptor

Quote from: Concavenator on January 29, 2014, 08:12:35 PM
Where did you get it?Do you know other Bully exclusives other than the Spinophorosaurus and Procynosuchus?

I´m not sure if their Europasaurus is an exclusive figure to a specific museum or if it´s a common one. I don´t know of other exclusives. In one cabinet, not for sale, I saw a yellow ammonite which was sold out, but I´m not sure about that one either...

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 29, 2014, 07:31:28 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on January 29, 2014, 07:23:48 PM
I think you used HTML instead of bbcode, I can fix it for you if you like?  :)

Fixed it  :)

Great, and what a smashing model!

Bokisaurus

Very nice, and I really one one,too! Let me know if you are able to get one for us... just like you did with the Procyno back then ^-^

Libraraptor

So okay, I´ll take care of it. Please let me know if anyone did this by him/herself already.
Now, a summary, are there four Rauisuchian figures out there - Bullyland Arizonasaurus, Batrachotomus and Protochirotherium and Safari Postosuchus? Did I forget a figure?

postsaurischian

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 30, 2014, 08:28:31 AM
Now, a summary, are there four Rauisuchian figures out there - Bullyland Arizonasaurus, Batrachotomus and Protochirotherium and Safari Postosuchus? Did I forget a figure?

Toyway WWD Postosuchus, Primaeval Designs Saurosuchus :)

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 29, 2014, 08:58:52 PM
....... for more and possible shipping conditions please ask here: jfichter [at] t -online.de

The e-mail address doesn't work :(.

Ikessauro

I emailed them but got not answer so far.

postsaurischian

I solved the problem by contacting the Regionalmuseum Wolfhager directly :).

Thanks Stefan!

stemturtle

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 30, 2014, 08:28:31 AM
So okay, I´ll take care of it. Please let me know if anyone did this by him/herself already.

PM sent.  Thanks, Libraraptor.

Mural at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science (Click image)

Ikessauro

Hey, Libra. Any news on the availability of the exclusive rauisuchian figure??

Libraraptor

postsaurischian

Quote from: Libraraptor on February 08, 2014, 09:01:15 PM
Quote from: postsaurischian on January 29, 2014, 08:37:28 PM
:D  I want it!

You´ve got it  :D :D :D

Suddenly I have that old AC/DC song in my head - "If you want blood ......." ;D (we need a headbangin' smiley).

Is everything going well with the pre-orders?

Fukuiraptor

Libraraptor, I have PM you about the Bullyland Protochirotherium.  Just wish to know if you would by any chance have a spare one for me as I am dying for one  :-*

Libraraptor

In case I forgot to PM someone.
To all the people that have ordered a Protochirotherium: I´ve received all your payments and sent them away last Friday and yesterday. I hope the figures will arrive soon!

To all the ones that have not ordered one yet: I still do have some in stock.

Fukuiraptor

Quote from: Libraraptor on February 19, 2014, 02:17:10 PM
In case I forgot to PM someone.
To all the people that have ordered a Protochirotherium: I´ve received all your payments and sent them away last Friday and yesterday. I hope the figures will arrive soon!

To all the ones that have not ordered one yet: I still do have some in stock.

Libraraptor, many thanks for your help!  I will certainly let you know when the figure arrives! :))

Libraraptor

I just noticed I craxked the 10.000 - views - border! Thanks so all who are watching my collection thread. I know I´m a little  behind my own standard at the moment, I´ll be posting some new pictures soon.

Libraraptor

CityRaptor

The Protochirotherium looks rather annoyed while the others are having fun. But then again, that figure looks grumpy on pretty much every single pic.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: