News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Really nice raisuchian collection  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Sauropodlet

Quote from: Libraraptor on February 19, 2014, 02:17:10 PM
In case I forgot to PM someone.
To all the people that have ordered a Protochirotherium: I´ve received all your payments and sent them away last Friday and yesterday. I hope the figures will arrive soon!

To all the ones that have not ordered one yet: I still do have some in stock.

Do you still have any? Please PM me. I'd be interested in that unpainted Bully Dimetrodon if you'd ever part with him..  :)

Libraraptor

Strange styrofoam Pterosaurs, a Pteranodon and an Anurognathus by Spiegelburg/Coppenrath. They are supposed to be flyable like those little toyplanes, but mine always tumble over, since the hydrofoil cuttings are not in the right position, which made them cheaper.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks better than the ones I sell.. lol

Libraraptor

Does this monochrome Schleich Allosaurus not look like an Invicta one?! It feels like an Invicta one, ladies and gentlemen! It´s awesome!
I was surprised by this figure today by fellow British collector Blackdanter, and it completely blew me away! Thanks, John, and what a pretty complement to my collection. I also got a white monochrome Safari Leptoceratops, but have not found the right way to take a picture of it. As soon as I found out, I´ll share it with you, too.

tyrantqueen

QuoteDoes this monochrome Schleich Allosaurus not look like an Invicta one?! It feels like an Invicta one, ladies and gentlemen! It´s awesome!
I was surprised by this figure today by fellow British collector Blackdanter, and it completely blew me away!
You're British too? I thought you were German? :-\ *scratches head*

Actually, us Brits are mostly genetically German anyway (and our royal family is strongly German) >:D :)

Libraraptor

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 25, 2014, 07:03:59 PM
QuoteDoes this monochrome Schleich Allosaurus not look like an Invicta one?! It feels like an Invicta one, ladies and gentlemen! It´s awesome!
I was surprised by this figure today by fellow British collector Blackdanter, and it completely blew me away!

Actually, us Brits are mostly genetically German anyway (and our royal family is strongly German) >:D :)

Now I am confused. Blackdanter is from UK, I am from Germany.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Libraraptor on March 25, 2014, 07:16:12 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 25, 2014, 07:03:59 PM

Now I am confused. Blackdanter is from UK, I am from Germany.
You said "fellow British collector", right? Your use of the word "fellow" made me think that you were saying you were also British.

Libraraptor

Ah, now I see. I meant fellow in the sense of "appreciated".

Sauropodlet

Quote from: Libraraptor on March 25, 2014, 06:47:49 PM

Does this monochrome Schleich Allosaurus not look like an Invicta one?! It feels like an Invicta one, ladies and gentlemen! It´s awesome!
I was surprised by this figure today by fellow British collector Blackdanter, and it completely blew me away! Thanks, John, and what a pretty complement to my collection. I also got a white monochrome Safari Leptoceratops, but have not found the right way to take a picture of it. As soon as I found out, I´ll share it with you, too.

Soooooooooo cool... damn I want one. :)

I'm also a huge fan of monochrome.

Libraraptor

There it is, just arrived here: Tamba Titanosaurid Softmodel! Awesome figure, purity and understatement!

Bullyland Spinophorosaurus and Kaiyodo Dinoexpo 2010 Mamenchisaurus for size comparison

postsaurischian

stoneage

Is there a way to get the Tamba figure other then E-Bay?

Bokisaurus

Awesome, glad you got the Tamba also, it's a nice little figure. Love that unpainted Allo, it has that retro look that I know you love :)

Libraraptor

My little inofficial Invicta line  ^-^

Of course you know what brands they really are, don´t you?

Libraraptor

Oh, I just noticed the picture above is in the wrong position :) Well, take it as a little neck training lesson :) Soon I´d like to post brandnew pictures of every shelf in my cabinet, since they have become a little crowded by now :) For a brandnew eyebrowsing experience  :)

Libraraptor

Bizarre wind-up toys from plastic punchings.

Libraraptor

This is my new Ceratopsian! Sculpted by fabricious, a real beauty (the dinosaur, since I don´t know how fabricious looks  ^-^) and an unique sculpt! What do you think?

fabricious

Glad you like him! Maybe you should take a better picture of him sometime, since I re-sculpted the horns and made them longer again. :)

Libraraptor

Quote from: fabricious on May 06, 2014, 07:57:48 PM
Glad you like him! Maybe you should take a better picture of him sometime, since I re-sculpted the horns and made them longer again. :)

I just couldn´t wait presenting "George" to the others :) I promise to capture him on a worthy picture soon.  ;)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: