News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megalosaurus

I like the elegance of the Invicta's.

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Lanthanotus on March 16, 2018, 04:21:28 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 15, 2018, 09:32:45 PM
By the way, the Bristol pliosaurus, is it available on eBay? I'm interested in that figure.  :))

You can get it directly from the museum, only way I know....click!

Thanks for the link and information Lanthanotus I have already commissioned my pliosaurus from the Bristol Museum.  :)

Lanthanotus

Thanks for the link and information Lanthanotus I have already commissioned my pliosaurus from the Bristol Museum.  :)

You're welcome.... as a side note.... the Doris exhibition seems to have ended (click!), so I guess however many of these figures were made, the stock is selling out now.

PhilSauria

Quote from: Bokisaurus on March 15, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
Lovely group of marine reptiles. The Bristol Pliosaur has the funnies eyes, I had to repaint mine a little to make it less distracting :))
As did I (see my collection thead - repaints), and as I don't plan on selling there was no concen about damaging any pristine collector factor. Also agree with the comment earlier about the elegance of the Invicta Pliosaur, a beautifully streamlined rendition of this animal.

Shonisaurus

What harms the pliosaurus of Bristol are the visible seams on the neck and jaw.  :)

By the way I've done a purchase test and there are only 1576 pliosaurus left with the nickname "Doris" in the Bristol Museum now.

Libraraptor

Here are three odd figures:

A tripod theropod from a Kinder Surprise Egg:

A Dimetrodon looking like a blend of frog and a dachshund:
And a Dromaeosaur on all fours, using one hind food for scratching:

Halichoeres

Scratching with that claw seems like a dangerous game...
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

PlesiosaurusNessy

Three new funny dinos! The Dromaeosaurus is very cool, a very unusual pose and figure! But I think, he scratches himself with
this big claw as a man for his daily beard care and will not hurt himself! Which size he is ? Where did you find him?
Paleontology: Science for the love to dinosaurs!

Shonisaurus

The dromaeosaurus is pretty good considering that it is not a known company.

Megalosaurus

Nice dog inspired dromeasaur!!

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Libraraptor

Ready for another trio?
Rotschild Surprise egg  Velociraptor:
Tootsie Toys Brontosaurus:
K&M Parasaurolophus:

Libraraptor

Meet my latest acquisitions!

UHA Saurolophus:

Sega T.rex:

Sega Pteranodon:

WWD Postosuchus:

Tasmanian tiger (company? )

Thank you Boki for your suppport acquiring these!

Jose S.M.

Nice figures, the Sega Pteranodon and Tyrannosaurus look beautiful. All of them are, but those two caught my attention more.

Halichoeres

I love those Vignetteum figures. Wish they'd done more of those and fewer of the big hollow action figures.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you on your new acquisitions, especially the UHA. Saurolophus is a very beautiful figure and also of the Sega pteranodon.

The postosuchus of WWD is undoubtedly one of the best figures in the BBC series and sincerely retained the same charm of figures and beauty that they had when they were marketed twenty years ago.  :)

Libraraptor

After the terrible Photobucket desaster I was urged to change my pictures host on the web.  I chose potimages which turned out as a mistake.  They do have some issues and now I have to change all the picture Codes from .org to .cc . As you see in my repIy #491 this works but is Sysiphus work. So I apologize for not being able to offer all my pictures here for a while ...  As postsaurischian metioned elsewhere this would be the right moment for a swear word I won't use here😣😤

postsaurischian

I think I have found Cora's family in a prehistoric park in Poland.
She has three brothers and sisters and a mum :) .

Mini Minmi

It does look just like her! :D
Good eye

Shonisaurus

Libraraptor congratulations for your collection figures as members of the forum have commented, I really like Tyrannosaurus and Sega's pteranodon and UHA's saurolophus, that last one is a very good and prettier figure even considering that it is a very little commercialized dinosaur by toy dinosaur companies.

Libraraptor

Quote from: postsaurischian on May 10, 2018, 11:31:27 PM
I think I have found Cora's family in a prehistoric park in Poland.
She has three brothers and sisters and a mum :) .

:o :) Very cool, postsaurischian! Obviously   Bernd Wolters design provided that Polish park with models,  it seems you have found Cora's Family!  I appreciate you remembering Cora during your visit! Thank you for sharing!
And thank you too,  Shonisaurus for the kind comments on my ever growing collection!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: