News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Libraraptor

@stoneage: It´s 19 cm long
@wullewux: No, the highlight I am still so crazy about is the Shapeways Isisaurus

Libraraptor

Some Plateosaurus:

Larami Ankylosaurus:

Seijun

What an adorable spikey death-turtle! err, I mean "anklyosaurus".
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Jetoar

You have the Schleich Plateosaurus. I dont buy this  figure in his moment and I lost the oportunity. Good herd of Plateosaurus  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Libraraptor

Just recently someone called my collection quirky. Well, if any more proof is needed, look at the variety of the following, each of which I appreciate in a very special way.

Starlux Dimetrodon

Plaho/Marolin Brontosaurus

Kleinwelka Stegosaurus

Naturecraft Best Of Breed Iguanodon

Yujin Dimetrodon

Inpro Dimetrodon

Libraraptor

Some new mass pictures here for some eyebrowsing action! Enjoy!

Sauropods galore

Guarding the books

Don´t dare to steal my Hesse books!

Inside the cabinet, lower levels

Inside the cabinet, upper levels

Some artwork and smaller figures

Beloved little sauropods!

ZoPteryx

Wow, great collection Libraraptor! :)

Ikessauro

What a top notch collection you have there Libra. I'm also a fan of those those monochromatic guys, but unfortunatelly I don't have a lot of them.

Libraraptor

Thanks, guys!

Oh, forgot the top of the cabinet

deanm

:) Very nice collection. The sauropods are tres cool!  :)

I love them monochromatics!

Wullewux

Gwangi

Great collection, such diversity. Thanks for sharing.

Libraraptor

This chest was used as a wood storage 90 or so years ago by my grandparents. My dad revarnished it, and it became a furniture of high value for me.
At the moment I have Cora on it, and an Archaeopteryx fossil replica, and a painting of Simon zoppe, that he had dedicated to me: mating Procynosuchus.
Inside is all the stuff I can´t display at the moment due to lack of space.

Libraraptor

Two Gigantoraptors! (Kaiyodo Dino Expo 2009 and CollectA), The Expo being the by far better one!

Libraraptor

Here it is without its CollectA cousin! I really love it!

radman

Man, that sure makes the CollectA look like an ugly duckling! ;)

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 29, 2013, 01:59:40 PM

Here it is without its CollectA cousin! I really love it!

Yay, you got one,too! Isn't he a cool figure? I just love mine.

Ikessauro

What a graceful model, I'd love to get one someday. Congrats man, it's a great acquisition.

Jetoar

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: