News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Quote from: CityRaptor on September 29, 2019, 10:29:47 AM
Shaking hands....slowly.

So you collect only the monochrome ones?

From Marolin? The later generations and the recent products are all coloured. You must know, they are still being sold new. But I prefer the vintage, monochrome ones from the seventies.

Libraraptor

photo hosting site free

Three Lambeosaurus. CollectA, Bullyland, Invicta.

Shonisaurus

Lambeosaurus is one of the least represented dinosaurs in toy figures, I celebrate that these three brands (two of them already missing) made such a herbivorous dinosaur. They are the three great interpretations and to a lesser extent the weakest figure is Collecta. They can still do a Lambeosaurus Collecta next year.

My congratulations Libraraptor for having these three figures.

Halichoeres

I like 2 of those 3 Lambeosaurus figures! It's a pity both are discontinued and getting harder to find.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 20, 2019, 03:29:40 PM
I like 2 of those 3 Lambeosaurus figures! It's a pity both are discontinued and getting harder to find.

Honestly, the Bullyland version is still quite abundant. Found mine for 8 Euros on ebay. And although it is a little too fat and looks like a bunch of clay, I actually do like the CollectA version.

Libraraptor

alcohol with fewest calories

My Rauisuchid gang including new Schleich Postosuchus,  which I regard as quite decent.

Loon

Do you have the Safari Prestosuchus?

Libraraptor

postsaurischian

:D  Nice rauisuchidae picture! But why does it say "alcohol with fewest calories" on the lower right corner ??? ;D ?
  The Schleich figure looks indeed decent. I think of getting it - if only just for the love of rauisuchids.

Halichoeres

Definitely a nice assortment!

Quote from: postsaurischian on December 29, 2019, 02:32:52 PM
  :D  Nice rauisuchidae picture! But why does it say "alcohol with fewest calories" on the lower right corner ??? ;D ?

My guess is it's part of the embedded advertising for postimg.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

Quote from: Halichoeres on December 29, 2019, 03:33:46 PM
Definitely a nice assortment!

Quote from: postsaurischian on December 29, 2019, 02:32:52 PM

My guess is it's part of the embedded advertising for postimg.

That is what I think,  too.
Ironically,  I made and postef that picture when I was a little drunk after a little Party between the years ;D

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 29, 2019, 01:48:56 AM

My Rauisuchid gang including new Schleich Postosuchus,  which I regard as quite decent.

I sincerely agree with you regarding Schleich's postosuchus sincerely the initial criticisms did not do justice to this figure that sincerely seems very beautiful to me.

Libraraptor

Shonisaurus

Funny diorama of plateosaurus. It's very funny. :))

Libraraptor

My little herd of Pachycephalosaurs

Gwangi

I like your Rauisuchid gang. I still need to track down that Arizonasaurus. Sadly as the years tick by it becomes harder to find.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Gwangi on January 15, 2020, 06:14:38 PM
I like your Rauisuchid gang. I still need to track down that Arizonasaurus. Sadly as the years tick by it becomes harder to find.
If I was you,  I would try to directly contact the Museum am Löwentor in Stuttgart.  Google or I can help.  I aasume they still have many in stock.

Shonisaurus

Nice collection of Marginocephalus Libraraptor I congratulate you for this elegant and beautiful photo.

Gwangi

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 15, 2020, 06:41:20 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on January 15, 2020, 06:14:38 PM
If I was you,  I would try to directly contact the Museum am Löwentor in Stuttgart.  Google or I can help.  I aasume they still have many in stock.

Interesting, thanks for the tip! I might just do that.

Megalosaurus

Lovely plateosaurus scene.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: