News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Yutyrannus: The Feathered Tyrant

Started by Yutyrannus, September 25, 2012, 02:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

Okay So
YOu can keep Microraptor in the Four-winged Flyer;
You can replace Jeholosaurus with Psittacosaurus meilyingensis

Sinornithosaurus can be replaced with a very primitive bird, Jeholornis.

You can keep the COnfuciusornis.

FOr relacing Beipiaosaurus and Sinosauropteryx I don't know. There are birds and even a giant crested tyrannosaur, Sinotyrannus. So, go ahead and choose which birds. Good luck!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on April 13, 2013, 06:15:27 PM
Okay So
YOu can keep Microraptor in the Four-winged Flyer;
You can replace Jeholosaurus with Psittacosaurus meilyingensis

Sinornithosaurus can be replaced with a very primitive bird, Jeholornis.

You can keep the COnfuciusornis.

FOr relacing Beipiaosaurus and Sinosauropteryx I don't know. There are birds and even a giant crested tyrannosaur, Sinotyrannus. So, go ahead and choose which birds. Good luck!
Fixed it and thank you :). Also would like to suggest a story for me to put in? As I said above you are welcome to if you would like! Good luck! Also Good luck in my Primeval Creature Competition!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.