News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Dioramas By Over9K

Started by Over9K, June 26, 2020, 02:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

Over9K

Quote from: SidB on July 03, 2022, 01:41:25 PMAwesome, as always!

Thanks man! I always appreciate the feedback, even if it takes me a month to say it!  ;D

I kept looking at the old egghead Schleich T.rex on the shelf and thinking there might be an angle it could be photo'd from and not look like the bobbleheaded-Funko-Pop-strosity that it really is. Up to the viewer whether I succeeded or not...

Over9K

I posted these images, but flipped, in the REBOR Kiss/Tusk thread. I really love this figure, and I can't stop picking it up and handling it!

Over9K

While I had the diorama set up, I threw the Nanmu Once And Future King Buck out there, because I hadn't done a solo image of it yet.

Over9K

Toothed/Lipped debate aside, I think Tusk is the better looking model overall. I'd like to see Kiss, in Tusk's paint.

I had to double dip on Nanmu's Once and Future King rex, adding the Mountain King.

Over9K

'Meat On The Move'

REBOR Saurophaganax maximus 'Notorious BIG', EoFauna Diplodocus carnegii

DinoFan2010

Quote from: Over9K on August 11, 2022, 02:58:20 AM
Quote from: SidB on July 03, 2022, 01:41:25 PMAwesome, as always!

Thanks man! I always appreciate the feedback, even if it takes me a month to say it!  ;D

I kept looking at the old egghead Schleich T.rex on the shelf and thinking there might be an angle it could be photo'd from and not look like the bobbleheaded-Funko-Pop-strosity that it really is. Up to the viewer whether I succeeded or not...

Oh my god, I once made a diorama pic when I was younger with the same exact toys

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Over9K

Time to freshen up the diorama foliage. Messing around sticking plastic plants into Apoxie Sculpt.

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

Over9K

I thought this was a fun before/after...

Over9K

Over9K

Dinomation Tyrannosaurus rex in resin by Gecco

Over9K

Retro Stop-Motion inspired Tyrannosaurus rex in PVC by W-Dragon

Over9K

The Mountain King Tyrannosaurus rex by Nanmu Studio

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: