News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Dioramas By Over9K

Started by Over9K, June 26, 2020, 02:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

SidB

I just love the crispness of detail in these photos. The panoramas are very impressive, giving an epic quality to your scenes. It's easy to see why Papo and Rebor enthusiasts are so passionate about these lines.

Over9K

Quote from: SidB on July 18, 2020, 04:53:41 PM
I just love the crispness of detail in these photos. The panoramas are very impressive, giving an epic quality to your scenes. It's easy to see why Papo and Rebor enthusiasts are so passionate about these lines.

Thanks!

Papo and Rebor, and a couple other companies, make the dinosaur toys I always dreamed about as a kid.

SidB

Though accuracy-wise there are often issues with their work, it cannot be denied that there is a dynamic, even monumental quality to most of their sculpts. The dino collecting world would be a lesser place without their contributions. I do believe that YOUR images constitute an effective celebration of the best of the admirable qualities of these lines. Keep 'em coming!

Over9K

Over9K

SidB

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you on your new acquisition of Nanmu. The figure is very cool.

Shonisaurus

That allosaurus attacking the stegosaurus cion that wallpaper of a mountain has been very good. Superb photography. On the other hand, the "retro" tyrannosaurus to which company does it belong? It is a very curious figure.

Over9K

Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 30, 2020, 10:55:46 AM
That allosaurus attacking the stegosaurus cion that wallpaper of a mountain has been very good. Superb photography. On the other hand, the "retro" tyrannosaurus to which company does it belong? It is a very curious figure.

The retro Tyrannosaurus is by a company called Gecco, in their "Dinomation" series. Gecco is from Japan I believe. They also have a Spinosaurus in the series, but I think it's been delayed.

irimali

These are great!  Your foreground and background blend really well.

Over9K

Readjusted the edit...

Over9K

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: