You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s offerings and wants / trades -little update see page 1

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 10:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

I have a Bullyland Dilophosaurus for sale or trade! If anyone is interested, let me know!

Libraraptor

Just in case one doesn´t know yet: I still have three Bullyland Protochirotherium for sale. PM me!

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Libraraptor on July 10, 2014, 08:59:19 AM
Just in case one doesn´t know yet: I still have three Bullyland Protochirotherium for sale. PM me!

Ignore that. Thinking of another animal.

Nevermind i found chinasaurs.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Libraraptor

I have a Mastodonsaurus by Bullyland for sale. PM please with your price or trading items.

Plus I have a Bullyland Styracosaurus and a Bullyland Protochirotherium.

Libraraptor

This little fellow including original tag wants to move to a new owner.

I just got an irresistible trade offer  :)

Libraraptor

I have for sale or trade:

Bullyland Styracosaurus without tag.

Bullyland Paratypothorax with tag

Libraraptor

A while ago I wrote about two "Joy City Ltd" tubes showing up here at ALDI. I did a bit of research and could save two dinosaur tubes which I could offer for sale at 8 dollars each.  They include:

Ankylosaurus, T.rex, Dilophosaurus, Stegosaurus, Gallimimus, Argentinosaurus, Spinosaurus, Pteranodon, Compsognathus, Triceratops, Giganotosaurus, Paraurolophus.
Unfourtunately I couldn´t find a tube with "prehistoric animals" which we know included the more interesting species.
However, should anyone be interested in getting this dinosaur tube, PM me and we´ll find out about the additional postage of your country for further negotiations.

Libraraptor

I do have an extra Bullyland Edaphosaurus (without taag) and an extra Bullyland Protochirotherium (with tag). I´d like to trade.

Libraraptor

On behalf of a friend of mine I offer a Kleinwelka Parasaurolophus. Any price suggestions welcome. No trading.
http://dinotoyblog.com/2009/06/21/parasaurolophus_kleinwelka/

Archinto

That parasaurolophus is so awesome..... I'd love to have it but not sure what your friend wants for it.... Or what it's really worth.
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Blade-of-the-Moon

The only Kleinwelka I could find online was a Brachiosaurus that sold for 20.00 USD. I'd offer that for this one, though it seems a bit low. :/

Libraraptor

My friend is overthinking this matter and will offer you her price idea as soon as possible.

As for me, I am looking for issues of the PREHISTORIC TIMES magazines. On ebay there are horrible shipping fees. So has anyone reasonable offers?

sauroid

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 12, 2016, 12:55:06 PM
My friend is overthinking this matter and will offer you her price idea as soon as possible.

As for me, I am looking for issues of the PREHISTORIC TIMES magazines. On ebay there are horrible shipping fees. So has anyone reasonable offers?
yes that's one reason im discouraged to buy multiple back issues of Prehistoric Times, the shipping fee is too much.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Archinto

How big is that parasaurolophus? It looks about the size of an invicta iguanadon? It's very interesting. Lemme know what your friend comes up with.
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Libraraptor

Quote from: Archinto on January 14, 2016, 08:03:33 PM
How big is that parasaurolophus? It looks about the size of an invicta iguanadon? It's very interesting. Lemme know what your friend comes up with.

It´s taller than the Iguanodon. Five or so cm taller.

Libraraptor

I would like to trade the following Bullyland doubles (all with tags except for the old Iguanodon)

- Plateosaurus new version
- Paratypothorax
- Iguanodon old version
- Procynosuchus

They´re all sold/traded.

Libraraptor

Okay, guys. I am looking for

Dawn Of the Dinosaurs Saurosuchus

WWD Postosuchus and

Dawn Of the Dinosaurs Exaedon.

Where to hunt them best? Any ideas or even offers? Fair prices?

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Libraraptor on February 19, 2016, 08:55:23 PM
Okay, guys. I am looking for

Dawn Of the Dinosaurs Saurosuchus

WWD Postosuchus and

Dawn Of the Dinosaurs Exaedon.

Where to hunt them best? Any ideas or even offers? Fair prices?

Have you already seen this ? :
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyway-POSTOSUCHUS-plastic-toy-figure-Jurassic-animal-Walking-With-DINOSAUR-WWD-/281922509585?hash=item41a3e41b11:g:MwUAAOSw9mFWL6pt

CityRaptor

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 12, 2016, 12:55:06 PM

Have you tried the official site?
http://www.prehistorictimes.com/
http://www.prehistorictimes.com/backissue.html
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Libraraptor

Is 20 pounds a fair price for that Postosuchus?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: