News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Game: LIFE The Evolution Of Life On Earth Series

Started by Oammararak, September 19, 2020, 12:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

With any luck, soon you'll be seeing up-close photos of each of those, along with data about the animals. Looking forward to learning about some of these weirdos!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

stoneage

Quote from: Flaffy on March 09, 2022, 01:05:35 PM
avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres 's fully painted set is coming along nicely! New fully painted sets can be ordered at $2000 USD.

More pictures:
Spoiler

[close]
When I hit show all I get is hide, no pictures?

SBell

Quote from: stoneage on March 19, 2022, 01:21:26 AM
avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres 's fully painted set is coming along nicely! New fully painted sets can be ordered at $2000 USD.

More pictures:
Spoiler

[close]

I get that too. I don't think the image links work.

Flaffy

Quote from: SBell on March 19, 2022, 01:23:01 AM
Quote from: stoneage on March 19, 2022, 01:21:26 AM

More pictures:
Spoiler

[close]

I get that too. I don't think the image links work.

Ah sorry, I think that's cus Facebook changes image link addresses for some reason. The facebook post containing the pics are below:
https://www.facebook.com/LIFEevo/posts/1448323998957953

SBell

So I learned something by accident...the figures are glued into the game bases, and if you drop them...they might pop out.

I was moving mine to a different shelf and dropped the Titanichthys. And off popped the base. I can glue it back in of course, and the figure is fine. But for those wondering, it is possible to separate them. Not that I intend to let it happen again for any of mine.

Halichoeres

avatar_SBell @SBell is there a post/clip or anything, or just the loose animal?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

SBell

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 31, 2022, 01:12:49 AMavatar_SBell @SBell is there a post/clip or anything, or just the loose animal?
it's on a post, and the post is embedded in the base

Flaffy

From LIFE's facebook page, a selection of unassembled figures.

Halichoeres

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.