You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs the encyclopedia supplements

Started by dyno77, September 28, 2020, 08:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyno77

Iv got alot of prehistoric books and others, and among them is the encyclopedia series by D.Glut .
Im not sure how many in this forum would have them in there collection ,but they are some the best dinosaur encyclopedias even if they are a few years old since the last supplement.
If you have them in your collection how would you rate them?
https://www.google.com/search?q=donald+glut+dinosaurs+the+encyclopedia&safe=strict&sxsrf=ALeKk038sBax4U0XUoRvKlhTDoaNA06vYQ:1601321996082&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjv4_ylzYzsAhWYmHIEHd2FB8QQ_AUoAXoECCEQAw&biw=1094&bih=426only

Halichoeres

They're all out of print now, right? At any rate they seem pretty hard to find. I have one of the supplements and it has quite a lot of good information in it, but I don't have any of the main volumes.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

That was a very expensive encyclopedia. I remember that the Store of the Museum of Natural Sciences of Madrid sold volumes of the Glut encyclopedia for a whopping 300 euros each and there were even many volumes that cost much more.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.