News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Garratt-ization continues.......

Started by martin garratt, March 17, 2012, 11:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paleoferroequine

radman

Absolutely jaw-dropping and top-museum quality.  Those of us that entered the diorama contest are glad that you did not, because the outcome would never have been in doubt!  What will you surprise us with next?
/Some underwater scene, I hope/
8)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Pretty cool ! I'd see a glass case around them though..can't imagine dusting those..lol

postsaurischian

Takama

0onarcissisto0

Quote from: Takama on December 04, 2012, 12:26:19 AM
Those arent Models, there :o Taxidermy :o

This

Absolutely stunning work, Martin! Woooow
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Bokisaurus

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

ataraxus

Quote from: Takama on December 04, 2012, 12:26:19 AM
Those arent Models, there :o Taxidermy :o

i agree, looks absolutely life-like. fantastic work!

Lady medusa

Simply amazing 1:1 scales :) I love how you added the other critters in the dioramas and the plants are fantastic as always! Looks like the whole set up is alive!

martin garratt

Sacisaurus

With thanks to Ikessauro for his help in obtaining this model

Blade-of-the-Moon

That's interesting..who produced it ?

ihatefeathers144

martin garratt

Jeremy K9

Beautiful work on Shane's Ankylosaurus, Martin. The colors and patterns look amazing on this model. Something I'll keep in mind when it's time for you to paint mine.  ;)

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have to admit a desire for wanting a large Ankylosaurus statue myself..this piece really would fit the bill. The colors and patterns are beautiful..will certainly be keeping this in mind.. ;)

0onarcissisto0

Hahaha awesome! I just did one myself. I love this kit. It's huge!!
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on January 10, 2013, 06:11:49 AM
Hahaha awesome! I just did one myself. I love this kit. It's huge!!

At 22" long it's pretty much perfect. Shane lists it at 1:18 on his site but it feels more like a 1:15 piece as Dan has listed.

I'd love to get this and use it to help base a 1:1 piece on. ;)

postsaurischian

:D Most beautiful Ankylosaurus that I've ever seen!

Cirex

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 10, 2013, 12:00:28 PM
:D Most beautiful Ankylosaurus that I've ever seen!

My thoughts exactly! Love everything about it: the sculpt / details / colors / pattern / the base...
I am so glad and proud I can call it mine!!! ;D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: