News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remko

Quote from: Bokisaurus on January 10, 2021, 04:48:21 AM
Wonderful new figure! The colors and design looks amazing!😃

Agreed! It seems to be a direct representation of the colours of the Australian Thorny devil (Moloch horridus), it suits the figure extremely well.
Especially with the added information that Ankylosaurs may have had extremely prehensile tongues for eating insects.

SidB

PNSO will be making deep, deep inroads into this market. Financially, I do wonder what the consequences will be for their competition, given PNSO"S targeting of the midpoint by these figures.

paleochris

This pinacosaurus is superb! I love it very much! With PNSO we're going to have complete and accurate lines of genus, of great quality, this year we are lucky in nodosauridea and ankylosoridea while beautiful figurines of these genus were rare.

Stegotyranno420

I will just leave this here

If you watched the simpsons then you'll understand

Sarapaurolophus

When it comes to cuteness levels I prefer Bart to Mattel's Bumpy. And I love Bumpy.
He is just adorable!

Andre

Prices are going up... the pinaco is abou the same size as the sauropelta, but more expensive... I think the line is selling well...

Bread

Aliexpress is the cheapest if you use free shipping, but Dan's price is pretty good too. Why is this model so expensive compared to the rest? Is it the color scheme? I expect this one to have a good final paint job then.

Remko

Quote from: Andre on January 11, 2021, 10:41:54 AM
Prices are going up... the pinaco is abou the same size as the sauropelta, but more expensive... I think the line is selling well...

It's even smaller at about 43 mm tall and 171 mm long. Perhaps the price is higher because of the more intricate paintjob.

Jose S.M.

Yeah it's the same with the Sinoceratops, it's not that much larger than their other ceratopsians but it's $30 too. And the Qianzhousaurus is about the same length as the Lambeosaurus but much more expensive. All of those have more complex color schemes so maybe that has to do with the prices increasing.

Bread

Quote from: Jose S.M. on January 11, 2021, 12:10:50 PM

Yeah it's the same with the Sinoceratops, it's not that much larger than their other ceratopsians but it's $30 too. And the Qianzhousaurus is about the same length as the Lambeosaurus but much more expensive. All of those have more complex color schemes so maybe that has to do with the prices increasing.
Hopefully My Online Toy Store (Aliexpress) will lower the price quite a bit. Their Sinoceratops is about $20 at the moment, so they may do the same with the Pinacosaurus.

Shonisaurus

Magnificent picanosaurus, this is a new species in my collection of toy dinosaurs. It is a magnificent figure, first of all avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking  thanks for the buy links. I will take them into account in the future to buy this figure.

By the way, when will PNSO borealopelta, zhuchengtyrannus, torosaurus and allosaurus be available? I can't wait to see those sculptures revealed and marketed.

suspsy

I think you meant Edmontonia, not Borealopelta.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Jose S.M.

Quote from: Bread on January 11, 2021, 01:03:55 PM
Quote from: Jose S.M. on January 11, 2021, 12:10:50 PM

Hopefully My Online Toy Store (Aliexpress) will lower the price quite a bit. Their Sinoceratops is about $20 at the moment, so they may do the same with the Pinacosaurus.

I wish I was able to get them from there but everytime I check the shipping is like $80+ to my country  :'(

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

Please cast a model of Velociraptor mongoliensis, the most iconic Chinese dromeosaurid, to accompany the Pinacosaurus. Both lived at the same time and place.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Kaustav Bhattacharyya on January 11, 2021, 03:57:08 PM
Please cast a model of Velociraptor mongoliensis, the most iconic Chinese dromeosaurid, to accompany the Pinacosaurus. Both lived at the same time and place.
DOnt u mean Mongol?

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

It is the Velociraptor species from the Djadochta Formation, another is V.osmolskae from Bayan Mandahu Formation (or Wuliangsuhai Formation) in Late Cretaceous Mongolia.

I meant the former species.

Remko

Quote from: Kaustav Bhattacharyya on January 11, 2021, 05:10:17 PM
It is the Velociraptor species from the Djadochta Formation, another is V.osmolskae from Bayan Mandahu Formation (or Wuliangsuhai Formation) in Late Cretaceous Mongolia.

I meant the former species.

But the Djadochta formation is indeed V. mongoliensis, from Mongolia, as the species name suggests. V. mongoliensis wasn't native to China.

V. osmolskae was also from Inner Mongolia, but that could be seen as being part of the Peoples Republic of China.

JimoAi

The Sinoceratops is 23cm when stretched out and Qianzhusaurus is 29cm. I wonder how long will the Carnotaurus be. Also, the new wilson is more expensive but smaller  that the mosasaurus in the place I buy pnso

Wallnut

Pinacosaurus lived in mongolia and china so you can use a wild past protoceratops and velociraptor for example.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: