News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimoAi

Everything dinosaur stated it's a fraction under 24cm

Bread

Quote from: Flaffy on December 23, 2020, 11:19:06 AM
Was hoping PNSO would do an Alioramus instead tbh.
A shame to see oversized scales and a lack of lips again. The seam on the back of the head is highly noticeable as well. Weird how the silhouette includes feathers, yet the figure stays completely bare.

Still a very well done figure however. Just wish that they paid more attention to the accuracy.
My thoughts exactly. I do like the colors on it though. Also, is the snout slightly too long?

Note: My bad for the misinterpretation of the poster I posted. Got it from instagram and I guess it was misleading information.

Huskies

Quote from: Dinoxels on December 23, 2020, 10:26:45 AM
PNSO stahp, stahp.

Wish it was lipped as its skull implies that it was. Otherwise it's incredible.

Damn, that is a must buy for me. Hopefully it is a good size (1/35 scale).  :D

If this keeps going, my bank account will face extinction.

Carnoking

I've already pre-ordered the Safari ltd 2021 lineup, and the Eofauna trikes. Now with Papo's underwhelming showing, it looks like the only brand I'll really be buying from in 2021 is PNSO, maybe with the occasional Nanmu, REBOR, or GR Toys thrown in.

Stegotyranno420

Honestly I think it's pretty decent and accurate, it looks maybe a little bit too carnosaurian(like allosaurs and megalosaurs) but I'd take it, if it's a good price.

Skorpio V.

Quote from: Dinoxels on December 23, 2020, 10:26:45 AM

Don't wanna be that guy but... scales are lookin' a little huge again. Other than that and the lips, I'm surprised they didn't add the few feathers that it seemed like it had on the skeletal in the promo pics. I'm pretty neutral on the feather-debate so I'm not bothered nor amused all that much. One thing to note is their mini version, their bust, and that other version we barely heard about did have a decent covering of it.

On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: postsaurischian on December 03, 2020, 01:36:49 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 03, 2020, 01:30:17 PM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on December 03, 2020, 01:16:34 PM

I've always wondered why we never consider the factor of variability in the same species.

Scott Hartman addressed this awhile back and he agrees. It makes a LOT of sense.

I'm not Scott Hartman, but I also do agree :) .
Yeah right, i bet you're Hartman in disguise
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

suspsy

Has anyone come across the Qianzhousaurus on Amazon yet?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Bread

Quote from: suspsy on December 24, 2020, 03:54:06 PM
Has anyone come across the Qianzhousaurus on Amazon yet?
Nope, I don't believe it is available yet. Nothing on Aliexpress or Dan's site. I assume we'll get more reveals of it followed by the release.

Shonisaurus

That Qianzhousaurus from PNSO has to be mine without a doubt, it is a tyrannosauroid that surpasses in quality and beauty all the tyrannosauroids made to date for example yutyrannus PNSO and Safari, tarbosaurus Favorite even the 2020 version, daspletosaurus from Safari 2021, daspletosaurus from Collecta is the best tyrannosauroid that is not a tyrannosaurus rex made to date. Long live Zhao Chuang and long live PNSO.

S @Syndicate Bias Thanks for the link.

Bread

Thanks for the link. I knew this was going to be within the price range of the Corythosaurus and Tyrannosaurus. However, going to wait for an Aliexpress link, Model Toy Center to be specific.

I received wonderful news this morning! My Tyrannosaurus should arrive sometime next week. I ordered it off of Aliexpress, Model Toy Center, five days ago to be exact. Fantastic shipping if this is true! Out of all the places I have ordered PNSO figures, Aliexpress Model Toy Center has been the fastest in terms of shipping.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Carnoking

Dang that was quick. I'm still waiting on stuff from MTC that I ordered back in November  :-\

SidB

Me too ... misery loves company!

Bread

Quote from: Carnoking on December 25, 2020, 08:05:43 PM
Dang that was quick. I'm still waiting on stuff from MTC that I ordered back in November  :-\
Hopefully you will receive your package soon. I still have yet to receive the Lambeosaurus and Corythosaurus, ordered almost 2 months ago off of amazon....

Carnoking

Just got in today!

Also want to spread the word, Dan's Dinosaurs has the new Qizanshousaurus up at 10 dollars off!

RobinGoodfellow

(..just a quick note: Qianzhousaurus is out now; so it won't be a 2021 release. This is the wrong thread for it..)   C:-)

SenSx

I'm a complete dinosaur noob here, I even did not know species such as  Qianzhousaurus existed.
And as I love long snouted dinosaurs, like Spinosauridae too, I might grap this one.
I enjoy the chosen color scheme.

The only issue for me, is the transparent auxiliary support.
It might mean the figure won't stand on its own for long :(
And those kind of devices are not beautiful.

Carnoking

Shoot, I'm losing track of the PNSO threads!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: