News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu Studio - New for 2021

Started by blnadal, January 02, 2021, 10:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vampire

Carnoking

I thought I'd seen those colors elsewhere. It reminds me of the blue Allosaurus Nanmu did a while back.

Vampire

Interestingly enough, this color scheme reminds me of how the male rex looked in the night scenes in some areas of the city while rampaging in San Diego during TLW.

JohannesB

If these Tyrannosaurus pictures really represent "watcha see is watcha gonna get" (even better production values then their "other" T. rex) then I am all in. I'll certainly go for the "original" green colour scheme.

Abobo

waiting for the last "color" but for the moment it is the LW green version that is an instant buy for me

The obsidian in plain sun : huge beast!

The art card :

Blade-of-the-Moon

Not sure how big that hand is but comparing with my first Nanmu Rex it's not super huge just more robust which is a good thing.

Vampire

This will be a great first Nanmu purchase for me. I love everything about this piece.

Abobo

do we have a potential release date at this time for this "bulk" Rex?

SenSx

Quote from: Abobo on June 08, 2021, 08:39:21 PM

No precise release date but they did say it would be available this summer of course.
Pre-order will open at the end of June on Lanatimeshop.
Which means to my eyes it will be shipped between early august at the very earliest and sometimes in september.
That is just my estimation.

Last color scheme will be revealed at the end of the week.
I thought it'd be a bronze one, but I doubt they'd tease it like that if it really was.
I'm betting on a red Rex or a white/clear Rex, we'll see.

Abobo

Quote from: SenSx on June 08, 2021, 09:02:59 PM
Quote from: Abobo on June 08, 2021, 08:39:21 PM

No precise release date but they did say it would be available this summer of course.
Pre-order will open at the end of June on Lanatimeshop.
Which means to my eyes it will be shipped between early august at the very earliest and september.
That is just my estimation.

Last color scheme will be revealed at the end of the week.
I thought it'd be a bronze one, but I doubt they'd tease it like that if it really was.
I'm betting on a red Rex or a white/clear Rex, we'll see.

thank you!

dragon53

How does Bigbadtoystore preorders compare to Lana Time preorders?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dragon53 on June 09, 2021, 01:06:07 AM
How does Bigbadtoystore preorders compare to Lana Time preorders?

BBTS gets their stock in much later plus you pay more and then shipping and taxes.  Lana ships direct from China.

BBTS is fine for impulse buying in stock pieces.

dragon53

BLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

Thanks for the information.
I forgot about the sales tax----a long time ago I bought the Rebor Acrocanthosaurus from Bigbadtoystore, and I think there wasn't a sales tax back then.

Jorgesaurus

Hello, I find myself annoyed because my order for triceratops in lanatimeshon left since April 27 and has not even arrived in the United States, and I am from Guatemala, I do not know how long I will have to wait.

Abobo

work in progress on the Brachio :

Shonisaurus

Woof!!!! It's fantastic. I assume it will be hollow vinyl like their Nanmu Atosaurus. Fantastic figure.

SenSx

Quote from: Shonisaurus on June 11, 2021, 09:48:31 AM
Woof!!!! It's fantastic. I assume it will be hollow vinyl like their Nanmu Atosaurus. Fantastic figure.

They specified on their Facebook page that their Brachiosaurus won't be hollow.

Carnoking

Please, please, PLEASE put it in a rearing pose.

dragon53

I'm happy with my Papo Brachiosaurus. Maybe if Nanmu's Brachiosaurus had a really different and colorful paint scheme, I might consider it.

SenSx

Quote from: Jorgesaurus on June 09, 2021, 05:44:16 PM

Hello, I find myself annoyed because my order for triceratops in lanatimeshon left since April 27 and has not even arrived in the United States, and I am from Guatemala, I do not know how long I will have to wait.

Two months and a half seems quite long in regular circumstances.
My shippments from China usually takes 2/3 weeks to arrive in Europe.
The exception was of course last summer in the pandemic, my T-Rex took 3 or 4 months to arrive, but things were different...
My Vastatosaurus from Lana is on its way, so I'll see how long it takes.

But unfortunately I don't know how long it usually takes for parcels to reach Guatemala, and I doubt Lanatimeshop can do anything for you, they could not help in my case with the T-Rex.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: