News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lego - New for 2021

Started by Halichoeres, January 16, 2021, 03:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 01, 2021, 02:13:04 PM
The Lego Creator set 31058 "Mighty Dinosaurs" from 2017 is being released in two new color versions (the original was green). The catch is that they're apparently only going to be available in the UK. The sets include instructions for a Pteranodon, a Triceratops, and a Tyrannosaurus.

Only in the UK? That's tremendously disappointing. I was planning to buy both the blue and the brown sets and then have three different dinosaurs on display.

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Halichoeres

Magazine gift set. Hard to imagine a more boring set than one that doesn't contain a dinosaur.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

suspsy

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 28, 2021, 06:54:33 PM
Magazine gift set. Hard to imagine a more boring set than one that doesn't contain a dinosaur.

Oh wow, an ATV. Because LEGO doesn't make enough of those.  :P
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

CityRaptor

Could be worse. The figure could have been ANOTHER Owen.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Lynx

Quote from: CityRaptor on October 28, 2021, 08:27:02 PM
Could be worse. The figure could have been ANOTHER Owen.

Spotted a book at a kid's bookfair about dinosaurs, looked interesting, and had a "special" toy.

Who would have guessed?
Another Owen.
An oversized house cat.

CityRaptor

People always complain when Mattel has Owen somewhere, but Lego puts him in nearly every set. Seriously, he is even in the Camp Cretaceous sets.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Halichoeres

Last magazine giveaway of the year. At least it's a dinosaur!

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.