You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Art by Anz models

Started by Takama, June 26, 2021, 04:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

The more that I look at this figure, the more that I see in it. Impressive.

Takama

My newest model is somthing diffrent, A large 1:20 Scale Replica of the hooknosed Ceratopsian Einiosaurus procurvicornis. And it comes with its very own stand, (Even though its in a sitting pose)
From here on out, i plan on haveing all my future models from her to be made like this, at this Scale too (Though this is Subject to change)

EDIT 1/22/22  I Added Some some Much more Clear Photos of the Model.

SidB

Another gem, avatar_Takama @Takama , you are developing a unique collection. BTW, do you get to select the paint schemes or are they a standard decided by the paleoartist?

Takama

Paint Scemes are up to me, unless I ask her to improvise.

SidB

Quote from: Takama on January 16, 2022, 02:33:13 AM
Paint Scemes are up to me, unless I ask her to improvise.
Like the choices - very impressed.

ceratopsian

Not sure how I managed to miss your earlier post of the Struthiomimus but I did.  Beautiful model indeed.

The Einosaurus is also excellent.  And the named base is the icing on the cake.

Fenestra

Very nice. I like the sitting Einiosaurus a lot. There should be more sitting/lying figures of dinosaurs if you ask me.
Paintwork is very pretty and I personally like my figures to be on bases, so that's another thumbs up from me.
I know you have particular demands about what you like to collect. So I'm happy for you that you've found this artist in your life to make these sculpts for you.  ^-^

Takama

Hello Everyone

After the 1:20 Einiosaurus, I decided it was too big a scale to work at so i decided to challenge her, at 1:35

This is our first model in 1:35, 

Nasutoceratops titusi

With a 1:32 Scale Human

ceratopsian

A fine addition to your collection. Striking colour scheme.

Takama

newest addition

1:35 Chasmosaurus belli

Takama

1:35 Pachyrhinosaurus perotorum with speculitive protofuzz covering

SidB

Fenestra

I like this one a lot. Every time I see pictures or art of Pachyrhinosaurus with "coat", I find it very appealing.

Takama

Next one is a Big one

Perhaps you are sick of seeing this species :)) She is Fully lipped, has battle scars, and is my largest model I own from Anz (so far)

Well It is Tyrannosaurus rex, and its based on Sue.

SidB

Always room for another rex, avatar_Takama @Takama . Love it. Thanks for sharing these images.

Takama

Admins

Can you merge this topic with 1:35 Topic so their is only one Art By Anz Thread?

Edit  Thank you :)

Takama

Ok folks the following models have been in the makeing since before my Ordeal in October.

But its something that I think no company would Ever have the guts to produce.

Its a Mateing Pair of Austroraptor cabazai, with the coloration based off of male and female Mandarin ducks.

Their Scale is in 1:35

Takama

Next UP is The Single Crested Lizard Monolophosaurus jiangi

Blade-of-the-Moon

Takama

Well after the 1:35 Monolophosaurus, I had Anz Switch Back to 1:30 Scale to Remake Our First Model Ever,

the Gastonia burgei.   This was prompted by comments made by a Paleontologist on Facebook who Criticized our older model.

While I admit it isent perfect, I think it is still an improvement over what I had Anz Made in the past.

In case your wondering " Where Are His Eyes?" Well he is depicted in a trance, from eating the "Wrong Fruits"

Said Fruits can be see in this Watercolor ilustration I Commisioned Anz to paint with the model.

I hope you enjoy

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: