You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Duck's Collection

Started by Duck, September 29, 2021, 05:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck

I don't know if it's a problem with my links or something, but I actually have another photo of the top shelf that was embedded in my actual post. It didn't appear for some reason.

avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum can you take a look at this?
He who dwells in pond

Shonisaurus

avatar_Duck @Duck You have beautiful figures in your collection, that BoTM ceratopside is for me the most remarkable, and you say that your photos are horrible? You are wrong, they are very good photos, despite the low lighting, they give a thousand turns to many photos of toy dinosaur figures at least in regards to photos of figures from my thread, those are horrible. My congratulations on your collection and on how well presented the shelves are.

Duck

Update:
I am savoring opening my Olorotitan and Atlasaurus until the 12th. In the meantime, I have become interested in collecting 1:400 scale model airplanes. I have seen a lot of buzz in the toy/model community about these. Does anybody here collect them? I may buy a few in the future, which would involve cutting down on my dinosaur wish list.
In other news, my school may stop soon due to COVID, which is probably good since no one wears a mask at school anymore for some reason. COVID is still out there, and stronger than ever. Wear a mask, and get vaccinated, please.
He who dwells in pond

Bokisaurus

Love the dramatic lights 😃
I'm sure you well absolutely love both the Olorotitan and Atlasaurus, two beautiful models.
😃

Halichoeres

Quote from: Duck on January 09, 2022, 08:48:59 PM
Update:
I am savoring opening my Olorotitan and Atlasaurus until the 12th. In the meantime, I have become interested in collecting 1:400 scale model airplanes. I have seen a lot of buzz in the toy/model community about these. Does anybody here collect them? I may buy a few in the future, which would involve cutting down on my dinosaur wish list.
In other news, my school may stop soon due to COVID, which is probably good since no one wears a mask at school anymore for some reason. COVID is still out there, and stronger than ever. Wear a mask, and get vaccinated, please.

I think @Paleo & Fish Collector and avatar_Tylosaurus @Tylosaurus both collect airplanes, maybe they can give you some useful info.

The lighting on that top shelf is very atmospheric!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Tylosaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 28, 2022, 07:10:56 PM
Quote from: Duck on January 09, 2022, 08:48:59 PM
Update:

I think @Paleo & Fish Collector and avatar_Tylosaurus @Tylosaurus both collect airplanes, maybe they can give you some useful info.

The lighting on that top shelf is very atmospheric!

Long time no see and yea I know just the place for aircraft modeling 
This is a forum I Strongly can recommend is the DA.C forum not sure if I am aloud to post it here I can always DM you it if needed be.

Duck

Ok so I'm temporarily back into collecting and I'm awaiting the arrival of a few BOTM figures. I'm also going to Chicago this weekend and hoping to stop by the field museum where I could maybe get some figures (and of course check out the exhibits)
Stay tuned!
He who dwells in pond

Duck

Had to clear out the majority of my stuff to make room for school supplies and other things, so I ended up having to decide which figures to keep and which ones to put in storage. These are the three I kept + my PNSO Mapusaurus eventually. Look at all that empty space though, its almost sad
He who dwells in pond

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.