News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Requests for Papo 2014: Step 0

Started by anchry6, December 28, 2012, 10:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchry6

Here are the new rules I thought.  C:-)
From 01/01/2013 to 15/01/2013: Each person can write the name of three prehistoric animals. All animals receiving at least three preferences pass the first step.
From 16/01/2013 to 31/01/2013: We are voting. The first two animals win and exceed the second step.
From 01/02/2013 to 15/02/2013: You describe how you would like the two animals and show how they should be to be scientifically accurate.
Within the 20/02/2013 someone willing should sum it all up (preferably a paleontologist) in a document and send it to me.
I finally within 1 or 2 days I write the email and send the documents to the Papo.
This post is made for receiving comments and criticism.  ;)

:D

Ikessauro

anchry6

Quote from: Ikessauro on December 28, 2012, 12:14:48 PM
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Hypacrosaurus
C:-)
It's probably my bad english but the votes will begin in January. Now I ask you only if these rules that I thought may be ok.

Ikessauro

Quote from: anchry6 on December 28, 2012, 01:22:43 PM
Quote from: Ikessauro on December 28, 2012, 12:14:48 PM
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Hypacrosaurus
C:-)
It's probably my bad english but the votes will begin in January. Now I ask you only if these rules that I thought may be ok.

It doesn't really make a difference if I post it a couple of days from today or now. But I confess that didn't pay much attention to the dates. If you like I can delete the posts.

Trexroarr

Here are my three. Two of which are from Ikessauro's list. :)

Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Iguanodon (The Carnotaurus needs some 'Disney' food!)

Come check out The Paleo Handbook, today!

tanystropheus

Giganotosaurus
Apatosaurus (Sideshow-inspired)
Chasmosaurus

Aram-Rex

Balaur

anchry6

Patience is an important virtue ... please wait until tomorrow.  >:D
I created this post just because last year I received some criticism on the various steps and timing. Since I do not like to change the rules along the way I decided to make this post.  C:-)
Ps: I'll make a post for each step on the dates indicated.  ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!  ;D

anchry6

There has been no criticism. So the rules are those given at the beginning of this post.
See you tomorrow with the first step.

Happy New Year!
^-^ *orthocone*

darylj

Baryonyx
Dilophosaurus
Therizinosaurus

Hellraptor

Taking dinosaurs of this islandis the worst idea in the long, sad story of bad ideas

anchry6

There is a post to get the three preferences:
http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,1118.0.html
I shall not consider any of the preferences written here.   C:-) C:-)
So I ask the courtesy to write back to your choices at the right post.
Thank you.  :))

Raistlin

protoceratops

cryolophosaurus

corythosaurus

anchry6

Please read before you start to write!  C:-) C:-)
I ask the courtesy to close this post ...  :-X :-X
Thanks

juju1305

Quote from: anchry6 on December 28, 2012, 10:13:14 AM
Here are the new rules I thought.  C:-)
From 01/01/2013 to 15/01/2013: Each person can write the name of three prehistoric animals. All animals receiving at least three preferences pass the first step.
From 16/01/2013 to 31/01/2013: We are voting. The first two animals win and exceed the second step.
From 01/02/2013 to 15/02/2013: You describe how you would like the two animals and show how they should be to be scientifically accurate.
Within the 20/02/2013 someone willing should sum it all up (preferably a paleontologist) in a document and send it to me.
I finally within 1 or 2 days I write the email and send the documents to the Papo.
This post is made for receiving comments and criticism.  ;)

Love the overall project.
If you need some support to translate into French (that might resonate more with the French Papo team) I'd be glad to help :)

anchry6

Here's the entire list with an "I" for every preference:

Acrocanthosaurus II
Agustinia I
Amargasaurus III
Apatosaurus IIIIII
Baryonyx I
Barosaurus I
Ceratosaurus IIIIIIIIII
Chasmosaurus IIII
Corythosaurus IIII
Crylophosaurus I
Diabloceratops I
Dilophosaurus IIIIIIIIIIIIII
Edmontosaurus I
Estemmenosuchus I
Gallimimus IIII
Giganotosaurus IIIIIIII
Glyptodon I
Heterodontosaurus II
Herrerasaurus I
Iguanodon II
Lambeosaurus III
Kaprosuchus II
Kentrosaurus I
Koreaceratops I
Nodosaurus I
Pliosaurus I
Protoceratops II
Quetzalcoatlus II
Suchomimus I
Therizinosaurus IIIII
Terror bird I
Torosaurus II
Torvosaurus III
Utahraptor II
Yutyrannus I

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.