News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

General discussion - public

Started by DinoToyForum, March 13, 2012, 11:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

I don't know about everyone else, but the new forum is already starting to feel like home.  :D

Takama

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 13, 2012, 11:57:50 PM
I don't know about everyone else, but the new forum is already starting to feel like home.  :D

yeah like a fresh new home thats still being organized ;D

Himmapaan

Yay. *Sinks into wingback chair with a pot of oolong tea*

I must say, I did feel a tiny bit excited about the move. Did I betray it?  :-[

*Admires the new china blue paint on the walls*

Takama

i hope it was okay to do so, but

i deleted my account on the old forum

DinoToyForum

That's OK I suppose, but I'd like to keep all the posts intact as an archive, which I see you have done. Actually, I recommend hanging on to our accounts there, just in case anything goes wrong here. 

Lio99

I am still getting used to it.
I can't find the new topics.

Gwangi

Quote from: Lio99 on March 14, 2012, 01:40:11 AM
I am still getting used to it.
I can't find the new topics.

Right under your username under the banner.

ZoPteryx

I like it here.  I may never leave... ;)

JurassicJr

I guess that I missed the announcement on the original DTF. What's the reason for starting up the new one instead of keeping the original forum active?  ???

stoneage

Well I'm trying to adjust.  I'm trying to figure things out.  My picture didn't work for some reason.  Plus I haven't yet learned the best way to navigate this forum.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: JurassicJr on March 14, 2012, 10:07:06 PM
I guess that I missed the announcement on the original DTF. What's the reason for starting up the new one instead of keeping the original forum active?  ???

All is explained on the V1 forum archive here: http://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=feetback&action=display&thread=2918&page=1

It's something I've been meaning to instigate for a long time.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: stoneage on March 14, 2012, 10:25:38 PM
Well I'm trying to adjust.  I'm trying to figure things out.  My picture didn't work for some reason.  Plus I haven't yet learned the best way to navigate this forum.

Which picture didn't work Stoneage, your avatar? Let me know, I'll be happy to assist.

Pachyrhinosaurus

I really miss the old  :'( ornithocone icon.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

DinoToyForum

stoneage

???  I can't get my Avatar to work.  I put in a code and nothing shows up.

Pangolinmoth

Dig the new site! Mayhaps I post some new pics as well, It's been far too long.

Himmapaan

Quote from: stoneage on March 15, 2012, 02:28:59 AM
Are you able to upload it directly from your computer?

DinoToyForum

I checked and you had included some BBcode by accident. All you need is the URL. (Isn't that a beatles song ;) ) I found the correct image source code (let me know if I got the wrong image)

stoneage

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 15, 2012, 11:11:14 AM

I checked and you had included some BBcode by accident. All you need is the URL. (Isn't that a beatles song ;) ) I found the correct image source code (let me know if I got the wrong image)

Thanks!  I'm not sure what I did but that is the right picture, at least for now.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: stoneage on March 15, 2012, 09:15:18 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 15, 2012, 11:11:14 AM

Thanks!  I'm not sure what I did but that is the right picture, at least for now.

No problem  :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: