You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What was the deal with Tylosaurus being banned? :(

Started by tyrantqueen, August 04, 2012, 01:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Hi,
I am confused as to why our old forum member Tylosaurus was banned. I still don't understand what he actually did wrong :X Can someone please explain it to me?

He was a really good friend of mine, and I wish he could have another chance.

DinoToyForum

Let's put this to rest. On several occasions Tylosaurus was impolite, aggressive, and pushy. He posted snide and sarcastic remarks about the forum and its rules. He directly accused me of being a liar, of being arrogant, and mad with power, which I regarded as a personal attack (and breaks one of the few forum rules). Aware of his autism, I was especially accommodating and patient, although my efforts were unrecognised and unappreciated. He asked to have his DTF account deleted, which I obliged. As such, it was actually his decision to leave the forum. I then banned him from rejoining for the above reasons. He did later email an apology, which I appreciated and acknowledged. He has also requested to rejoin, but after consulting with the other moderators we decided the ban should stand. So that's the end of it. It isn't up for discussion, so I'm going to lock this thread. I'm also going to move it to the feedback section.  C:-)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.