News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Schleich Shonisaurus

Started by arominger, June 01, 2012, 09:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arominger

Hi all,
Were could I find a Schleich Shonisaurus?

Thanks,
Arominger

postsaurischian

arominger

arominger

Wow thats cheap! Thanks so much Lio99!

Himmapaan

That shipping cost can't possibly be right...

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Himmapaan on June 02, 2012, 01:36:16 AM
That shipping cost can't possibly be right...

Cheap for now >:D Good luck, its a cool figure.
Shipping could be right, if they use the standard, fixed price box to send it :))

Himmapaan

Yes, but at $139? Surely not... I expect it was a mistake and they'd intended to type $13.90. Otherwise that would be simply madness.  :P I would enquire about that.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Himmapaan on June 02, 2012, 04:59:21 PM
Yes, but at $139? Surely not... I expect it was a mistake and they'd intended to type $13.90. Otherwise that would be simply madness.  :P I would enquire about that.

Hmm, they must have fixed it already, it now show it at $7.50 ;D But yes, if shipping was at $139, they must have smoked something they should not be while posting on ebay! LOL! ;D

Himmapaan

Quote from: Bokisaurus on June 02, 2012, 05:11:25 PM
Quote from: Himmapaan on June 02, 2012, 04:59:21 PM

Hmm, they must have fixed it already, it now show it at $7.50 ;D But yes, if shipping was at $139, they must have smoked something they should not be while posting on ebay! LOL! ;D

Huh, it still appears as $139 for me.  ??? That must be what shows up for international customers. But I expect it probably is a mistake.

stoneage

All I see is an Invicta Cetiosaurus!

arominger

arominger

Hi,
I am still looking for the schleich shonisuarus still and if any one is selling one on the forum That would be great I really want this! if it is Used that is fine too! I really want this! Only in the U.S.

Thanks,
Arominger

SBell

Quote from: arominger on June 07, 2012, 12:14:22 AM
Hi,
I am still looking for the schleich shonisuarus still and if any one is selling one on the forum That would be great I really want this! if it is Used that is fine too! I really want this! Only in the U.S.

Thanks,
Arominger

Good luck with that. It's only, probably, the most sought after Schleichasaur of all.  Huge, unusual, well-made (in spite of the caudal fluke, but Schleich has always been quirky), and only available for maybe a couple years.

lcamiro

Quote from: arominger on June 07, 2012, 12:14:22 AM
Hi,

Thanks,
Arominger

USA:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SCHLEICH-SHONISAURUS-PREHISTORIC-DINOSAUR-DISCONTINUED-RETIRED-2005-NEW-WITH-TAG

GERMANY:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/SCHLEICH-SHONISAURUS
This seller takes PAYPAL and ships worldwide. It is a BIN at "reasonable price" considering this is a rare item  :)

arominger

Please if someone Is willing to sell the Schleich Shonisaurus to me please Send Me a PM. Please!