News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

I would be interested in the following Battat and Play Vision figures

Started by Shonisaurus, October 08, 2017, 09:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Good evening, forum members:

I am interested in buying the following Battat figures:

Dilophosaurus Battat first version 1994
Dilophosaurus Battat large size,
Dilophosaurus version"feet pad" Battat
Edmontonia Battat
Diplodocus Battat
Gallimimus Battat
Ceratosaurus Battat first version
Ceratosaurus Battat second version
Acrocanthosaurus discontinued version Battat
Euplocephaulus discontinued version Battat
Tyrannosaurus Battat first version
Tyrannosaurus Battat second version
Parasaurolophus Battat
Ouranosaurus Battat
Pachycephalosaurus Battat
Triceratops Battat
Maiasaura Battat
Stegosaurus Battat
Amargasaurus Battat
Tyrannosaurus rex version 3
Mini dinosaurs styracosaurus, gallimimus, dilophosaurus, carnotaurus, styracosaurus and utahraptor
Mini dinosaurs Battat stegosaurus, tyrannosaurus, amargasaurus, triceratops y edmontonia
and the utahraptor Battat

On the other hand I am interested in the following figures of Play Vision

Palorchestes Play Vision (large size)
Andrewsarchus Play Vision (large size)
Smilodon Play Vision (large size)
Uintatherium Play Vision (large size)

Play Visions mini mammals: mammoth, prorastomus, palorchestes, smilodon, megatherium, eobasileus, andrewsarchus and ursus spelaeus.
And the prehistoric amphibians of Play Vision

I am interested in all prehistoric amphibians except the eryops and the peltrobatrachus that fortunately I have thanks to Rooselar.

Triadobatrachus from Play Visions removed

Crassigyrinus from Play Visions collected

Platyhystrix from Play Visions  removed

Play Visions Placodus collected

Play Visions diplocaulus eliminado

Play Visions gerrothorax eliminado

Play Visions eogyrinus eliminado

If someone is interested in selling me these figures or any of them do not hesitate to contact me. On the other hand I do not care if they are used figures (it is impossible that at this point there is a new one) but that yes without abrasions, nor defects, that is to say in perfect condition.

The price would be to negotiate (a price for each dinosaur superior to my economy obviously I will not buy it. I figure that the diplodocus is a dinosaur to which I give for a lost thing since it is very expensive.

As you well know I am a loyal member of the forum and serious when it comes to buying figures. Many members of the forum know me for the purchases I have made and can assure you that I am not lying. I beg you that the same seriousness with which I act in my purchases is reciprocal. What if someone is interested in selling me these collectible figures do not hesitate to contact me.

Bowhead Whale

Shonisaurus

Bowhead Whale if you're interested I'll buy you ouranosaurus. Price to negotiate provided it is not an exaggeration. The purchase will be through Paypal.

Shonisaurus

I have changed the situation the maiasaura, stegosaurus and amargasaurus are already in my collection.  :)

Shonisaurus

Eliminated the triceratops Battat and the tyrannosaurus rex version 3 of Battat I just arrived this morning. What I said if someone is interested in selling me some discontinued figure of the mentioned Battat and Play Visions, you know where you have a future buyer and serious one hundred percent.  :)

Shonisaurus

I have already got the Pachycephalosaurus and the Battat parasaurolophus version of 1997.

Therefore two Battat dinosaurs more eliminated.  :)

Shonisaurus

UK

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 05, 2018, 06:24:26 PM
Diplodocus removed I already have it in my collection.  :)

Great news. I'm pleased for you as its a lovely figure.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: UK on February 05, 2018, 09:38:32 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 05, 2018, 06:24:26 PM
Diplodocus removed I already have it in my collection.  :)

Great news. I'm pleased for you as its a lovely figure.

Thanks UK is perhaps the best figure of the group along with the triceratops from my point of view. :)

Shonisaurus

Fortunately the dilophosaurus size as I call it big I just received it today and it is very cool.   :)

ceratopsian

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 21, 2018, 04:08:23 PM
Fortunately the dilophosaurus size as I call it big I just received it today and it is very cool.   :)
Well done!

PhilSauria

Yes, well done! To get hold of some of those figures in such a short time period. If you don't ask you don't get eh. Top of my wants list is the Battat Triceratops but unfortunately it is also top of my 'probably never own one of these' list as well!... if anyone wants to sell at a reasonable price?

stegosauria

Quote from: PhilSauria on February 21, 2018, 08:54:39 PM
Yes, well done! To get hold of some of those figures in such a short time period. If you don't ask you don't get eh. Top of my wants list is the Battat Triceratops but unfortunately it is also top of my 'probably never own one of these' list as well!... if anyone wants to sell at a reasonable price?

On Halichoeres sell/trade list the Triceratops the first one but only for trade. Maybe you had something he wants.

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3299.0

PhilSauria

Thanks but I had a look and I don't have any of the figures on his trades list (some I'd never heard of) so the Battat Triceratops stays on both lists of mine; the 'wish' and the 'fat chance'.

stegosauria

Quote from: PhilSauria on February 22, 2018, 09:38:30 AM
Thanks but I had a look and I don't have any of the figures on his trades list (some I'd never heard of) so the Battat Triceratops stays on both lists of mine; the 'wish' and the 'fat chance'.

But you can ask him. Maybe you have something which he would be interested in but isn't on his wishlist. It's worth a shot.

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: PhilSauria on February 21, 2018, 08:54:39 PM
... Top of my wants list is the Battat Triceratops but unfortunately it is also top of my 'probably never own one of these' list as well!...
Hi , PhilSauria
If you'r looking to trade - I think the most hard-to-find figure I saw at your collection was the Toyway NHM Iguanodon.
If you are willing - I think you may find someone who would trade it for the battat Triceratops.

p.s.
Your Itoy Ceratosaurus has lovely brown-orange-red  combination, as opposed to my strictly brown specimen.
Is it a repaint ?

PhilSauria

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions on the Battat Triceratops follow up, I'll certainly ask about more.
Bronto, the Ceratosaur I'm pretty sure is a bootleg, came without a base so I made one of my own (nowhere near as elaborate as the original but it keeps the figure upright). I bought it with the intention of looking at a repaint - bootlegs are a cheaper option than possibly ruining an original!, but in hand I liked the colouration so it stays untouched.

Shonisaurus

I have just arrived at the Mini dinosaurs styracosaurus, gallimimus, dilophosaurus, carnotaurus, styracosaurus and utahraptor and they are precious.  8) There is less left for my collection! Who is interested in completing it can contact me.  :)

Shonisaurus

I just got the Battat gallimimus in a new box and the second hand Boston Museum of Battat euoplocephalus in perfect condition.  :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.