News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Halichoeres's trade thread

Started by Halichoeres, April 08, 2015, 02:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

OK, I'm bringing this thread back! I'm looking for trades mostly. I'm willing to sell, but I don't want to bother researching fair prices until I have to so for now I'm not including dollar amounts.

Atlas Editions (DeAgostini) fève Myllokunmingia

DeAgostini (90s solid figures, not stretchy rubber) Chasmosaurus, Hadrosaurus, Nanotyrannus

Safari Carnegie Albertosaurus, Corythosaurus, Deinosuchus

TS Toys WWD official Ornithocheirus/Tropeognathus and Ornitholestes (but labeled Eotyrannus); TS Toys rubber sand-filled "Pinacosaurus" (shrunk down WWD Ankylosaurus sculpt with new paint)

Now my wish list. I've included photos, mostly pulled from the Web, or from DeMarco's Dinosauriana. Some of them I haven't been able to find good images of, though.

Animal Planet (aka Animal Heavenly Body)/Guizhou Geological Museum
Dinocephalosaurus

Ausini
Avimimus
Segnosaurus (radio control, see under Disga; they're very similar and I'd be satisfied with either)

Brumm flats:
Bjuvia
Eucalamites
Pleuromeia
Sigillaria
Stylocalamites

DeAgostini
Lariosaurus (pale yellow-green figure at bottom right in the following photo)

Disga
Gojirasaurus (remote controlled)

Segnosaurus (remote controlled)

this small PVC Teratosaurus:

Giochi Preziosi
"Ceratingenia" (Heyuannia)

Happy Kin/Xidi
Abelisaurus

Henkel/Ovomaltine/Yoplait
Pterichthys (Pterichthyodes)

Mattel (Jurassic World)
Guaibasaurus
Rauisuchus

Recur (small playset figures unless noted otherwise)
Alioramus (large figure in this photo)

Callovosaurus (small figure in this photo)

Postosuchus (small figure at center of bottom box)

Sinosaurus (museum figure)

Toys 'n' Things ("Dinosaur World" minis)
Avimimus
Scutellosaurus
These came in several colors. I haven't found a good image of the Avimimus.

I might be open to other trades; it's always worth asking. You might check the first page of my collection thread--if it's an animal I don't have there, that's definitely your best bet.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

amargasaurus cazaui

Interested in the adult apatosaurus, mine is basicaly a place filler...price?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Halichoeres

How does $30 sound? I can set it aside and send it along with the Psittacosaurus if I can get the signature.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 08, 2015, 03:15:53 AM
How does $30 sound? I can set it aside and send it along with the Psittacosaurus if I can get the signature.
If its as clean as it looks, that seems fair. Dejankins asking 29 for one so...about right for price I would say.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Halichoeres

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on April 08, 2015, 03:25:19 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on April 08, 2015, 03:15:53 AM
If its as clean as it looks, that seems fair. Dejankins asking 29 for one so...about right for price I would say.

OK, I'll reserve it for you and I'll be in touch on the other one!

Quen

Halichoeres

Added a few more Carnegies and the Dinosaurs of China Therizinosaurus; took down a few sold items.

Halichoeres

Added more Kaiyodos, CollectA 1:15 models, and the Carnegie display case.

Tyto_Theropod

Willing to trade my WS Hypacrosaurus for your Carnegie Dimetrodon, but I live in the UK and given that your prices are in dollars I'm not sure it would be worth it for the postage. Also, I'm not happy about giving out addresses on the Internet.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Halichoeres

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on April 10, 2015, 10:42:10 PM
Willing to trade my WS Hypacrosaurus for your Carnegie Dimetrodon, but I live in the UK and given that your prices are in dollars I'm not sure it would be worth it for the postage. Also, I'm not happy about giving out addresses on the Internet.

Sent you a PM. I'm game if you are.

Halichoeres

Added CollectA and Battat Terra, removed some sold items.

Halichoeres

Added Kitadaniryu, Kabaya Oviraptor, Colorata gift box; removed some sold items!

Halichoeres

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: joossa on April 19, 2015, 05:28:17 AM
Got my figures in the mail today. Wanted to say thanks! :)

So glad you're pleased! Thank you as well. :)

Halichoeres

Added the Kinto/Favorite Soft Models and CollectA Deluxe Parasaurolophus

Halichoeres

Added some CollectA, Carnegie, Papo, and the Invicta Brachiosaurus.

Halichoeres

Added standing green rex and other Papos, as well as Yowie Lost Kingdoms Series B

Halichoeres

Added Schleich, Wild Safari; CollectA 1:15 Tyrannosaurus SOLD.

Halichoeres

Added Kaiyodo Dinotales Series 1 and Yowie Lost Kingdoms Series A!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.