News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PNSO—New for 2020

Started by suspsy, January 30, 2020, 03:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattyonyx

Bokisaurus

OMG, they just keep on coming!😂
Excellent and exciting new figures!

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Mattyonyx on October 26, 2020, 03:37:53 AM
Atopodentatus on Amazon!

https://amzn.to/3osxGGP

In my case I will wait for it to arrive on Aliexpress and for the prices to drop.

Faelrin

Nice to see it is already available or will be soon. Hopefully the Borealopelta follows shortly after.

Other then these I'm still wondering if/when the others teased back in April are releasing such as the Pachyrhinosaurus, Parasaurolophus/Charonosaurus, etc.

I'm not sure how accurate the numbers on Amazon are, but it looks to be a few numbers missing still (such as 30 and 31 for example), so there's a few figures left possibly?
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Loon

I'm so tempted, but honestly the size is a big factor that'a holding me back. I'll probably grab it off AliExpress and see how I like it compared to the mini.

postsaurischian

:D The Atopodentatus is awesome. Had to order one immediately.
It looks like PNSO is making 2020 their year!

Quote from: Faelrin on October 26, 2020, 05:22:19 AM
....... a few numbers missing still (such as 30 and 31 for example), so there's a few figures left possibly?

One of them is the Borealopelta. So there's at least one more figure to reveal.

Shonisaurus

Is there a store on Aliexpress that sells such a figure of atopodentatus at a cheaper price than its Amazon counterpart?

postsaurischian

Shonisaurus

avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian That is another price. I have already placed the order. Many thanks.

suspsy

IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

suspsy

IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

ceratopsian

I think this is a beauty.  Look at that expansive herbivore gut, gently drooping earthwards.

Quote from: suspsy on October 26, 2020, 10:34:56 AM
Gavin the Borealopelta officially revealed. He looks spectacular:

https://www.facebook.com/154141751286381/posts/3630810536952801/?d=n

Jose S.M.

Both of them look stunning! I need that Borealopelta Right now.   ;D

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Don't they just.
What a lot of fantastic figures PNSO are releasing and there is at least one more coming too according to Everything Dinosaur.
It's hard to decide which is my favourite, it is in fact easier to decide my least favourite (the Microraptor) but they are all wonderful. My favourite would probably be either the Tuojiangosaurus or Lambeosaurus, with these two new ones next.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

The two figures are outstanding and are quality figures, considering that they are quite affordable figures. By the way, when will the PNSO borealopelta be available on Aliexpress? I'm interested in that borealopelta as it will make a perfect match with its collecta counterpart.

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx Completely agree with you. They are the ones I like the most.

Flaffy

Promo shots look so much better than the CollectA version.
Now there's still 3 figures to go out of the original 4 mystery teasers from DansDinosaur.

Shonisaurus

I have just been informed by an Aliexpress company that we will soon have the new PNSO figure, the borealopelta, I pass the literal text of the message.

"Pay attention to these 2 days, I will have a new dinosaur model in the products."

On Wednesday we will have the next figure. We only have one left, according to everythingdinosaur. Hopefully it is a figure as interesting as all the previous ones. Rather, according to Dan, three more prehistoric animals remain.

KeU

Flaffy

REALLY hope that it's a Zhuchengtyrannus. Especially since BotM doesn't have one in their lineup.

Shonisaurus

PNSO seeks financial ruin for DTF members! Even if it is I refrain this year from buying Schleich figures from 2020 in order to obtain that figure from PNSO. A Zhuchengtyrannus would be great!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.