News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Film Accurate Mattel Jurassic World figures (and other species)

Started by Faelrin, March 30, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faelrin

As of August 2022, I've done another major rehaul on this list. This will be sorted by film, then A-Z, then from newest to oldest figure(s). Only a species initial appearance in the films (or variation) will be added to the list below, if applicable. The only figures that will be added are the ones that are the most accurate to the source material (unless there are multiple suitable options), unless the only options available are currently inaccurate (such as the 2022 Iguanodon, 2022 Moros, 2022 Pyroraptor, etc), with notes detailing the inaccuracies to the source material. Figures below will be in 1/18th scale (approximately), with the larger approximate 1/12th scale Amber Collection figures below in their own section.

For a list of all genera made in Mattel's Jurassic World mainline scale (including the numerous Tyrannosaurus, Velociraptor, etc repaints/retools) then check out this list here. For images of the source material (animatronics, maquettes, cgi) check out the Jurassic Vault.

1993 Jurassic Park:
Spoiler
Brachiosaurus:

2020 Primal Attack (repack):

2019 Legacy Collection:

Dilophosaurus:

2022 Hammond Collection (incorrect pupil shape, should be round, missing the red on the hands and feet, and white stripes on the black patterns):

2020 Amber Collection (may work in the 1:18 scale, as a more realistically sized/adult individual):

2018 Legacy Collection:

Gallimimus:

2023 Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary Dr. Alan Grant Tactical Claw Pack (bit too much red, the 2021 figure is a bit more accurate in that regard):

2021 Camp Cretaceous Attack Pack (coloration based on maquette, and concept art, and possibly the Kenner toy):

2019 Battle Damage (repack):

2018 Battle Damage:

2018 Legacy Collection:

Triceratops:

2023 Habitat Defender Triceratops:

2022 Hammond Collection (missing the upper jaw spike things):

Tyrannosaurus:

2022 Hammond Collection:

2022 SDCC Exclusive Hammond Collection Outhouse Chaos Set:

2021 Legacy Collection Tyrannosaurus rex Escape Pack (coloration is simplified):

Velociraptor (adult):

2022 Legacy Collection Kitchen Encounter Pack:

2022 Hammond Collection (head sculpt is based on 2015 Jurassic World's Blue, huge feet):

2021 SDCC/Mattel Creations Exclusive Final Scene Ray Arnold (based more on the vivid maquette?):

2020 Legacy Collection Isla Nublar Escape Set:

Velociraptor (baby):

2022 Hammond Collection Dr. Alan Grant (accessory):

2019 SDCC Exclusive John Hammond (accessory hatchling is wrong color):

[close]
1997 The Lost World: Jurassic Park:
Spoiler
Compsognathus:

2018 Legacy Collection (see the list here for other re-releases of these sculpts):

2018 Destruct-A-Saurs Dilophosaurus & Compsognathus:

Geosternbergia (unused design, which was later replaced with Pteranodon in the film):

2023 Hammond Collection (missing pycnofibers):

2022 Legacy Collection (has teeth, missing pycnofibers, beak and eyes are the wrong colors):

Mamenchisaurus:

2023 Legacy Collection (head shape could probably resemble the SWS maquette more, but anything goes I guess, considering the ILM CGI model was mostly a modified Brachiosaurus from JP, and you didn't get a good look of that model in the film anyways).

Pachycephalosaurus:

2023 Epic Attack Tyrannosaurus rex VS Pachycephalosaurus (pattern wrong shape on body and legs, pattern color should be more blue then teal):

2023 Hammond Collection (pattern wrong shape on body and legs, pattern color should be more blue then teal):

2018 Legacy Collection (pattern wrong shape on body and legs, should have stripes on tail):

Parasaurolophus:

2022 Hammond Collection (coloration based on the JW one, head too wide, incorrect number of digits on hands and feet):

2019 Dino Rivals Dual Attack (body could be more tan):

Stegosaurus (adult & baby):

2023 Hammond Collection (coloration is mostly a better match to the animatronic and maquette compared with Legacy version, but the belly color should be more brown and be higher up on the torso):

2022 Legacy Collection Dr. Sarah Harding & Stegosaurus Pack (adult Stegosaurus sculpt is based on 2015 Jurassic World's design, except the beak, and coloration should have less brown on the body of the adult, and more cream and green instead):

Tyrannosaurus (adult male or Buck):

2019 Legacy Collection Tyrannosaurus rex Pack (adult is missing the yellow stripes on the back, head and neck sculpt is identical to the JP female T. rex's. Baby is missing pink on the jaw and belly):

Tyrannosaurus (baby):

2023 Epic Attack Tyrannosaurus rex VS Pacycephalosaurus (striping should continue onto the tail):

2023 Hammond Collection (belly should be cream colored, not yellow, stripes should be less soft, more defined, body coloration is too yellow green, should be a paler green like the Epic Attack version):

2019 Legacy Collection Tyrannosaurus rex Pack (see above)

2018 Legacy Collection (missing pink on the jaw and belly):

Velociraptor (male):

2021 Savage Strike (not intended as such, but is close enough; two versions with darker or lighter striping):

2019 Legacy Collection Velociraptor & Dr. Ian Malcolm set (repacks):

2018 Legacy Collection (sculpt is based on 2001 Jurassic Park III's female design, and striping/pattern is wrong):

[close]
2001 Jurassic Park III:
Spoiler
Ankylosaurus:

2023 Hammond Collection (missing the purple markings on the legs, sculpt is also based on the JW design):

Ceratosaurus:

2022 Hammond Collection (should be more pink in coloration):

2018 Fallen Kingdom Roarivores:

Corythosaurus:

2023 Hammond Collection (head might be a bit too wide?):

Pteranodon:

2021 Amber Collection (scales better with the mainline 1/18 scale stuff):

2018 Legacy Collection (coloration is simplified/missing yellow on wings, small):

Spinosaurus:

2018 Legacy Collection (coloration is simplified):

Velociraptor (female):

2023 Hammond Collection Dr. Alan Grant & Velociraptor set (huge feet, eye should be yellow, stripes on body should be darker in color, much like a dark grey, and should continue onto the tail, underside of hands and feet should have a dark red, head shape is very off on how it looks. Promo pics are slightly misleading. Belly is painted red, which is also incorrect):

2022 Legacy Collection (eye should be yellow not green, dark coloration on head should be stripes instead):

2019 Velociraptor & Dr. Alan Grant set (coloration is simplified, sculpt is based on the 1993 Jurassic Park's design, eye has slit pupil, not round; comes in two versions with stripes on head or without)

Velociraptor (male):

2023 Epic Attack (no painted claws, unfinished side striping, incorrect slit pupil shape, see below HC version for more details on the overall missing coloration)

2023 Hammond Collection (oversized feet, underside of hands and feet should be red, should have a maroon stripe from the back to the tail, above the light blue stripe, head shape is very off on how it looks, tiny quills, etc):

[close]
2015 Jurassic World:
Spoiler
Ankylosaurus:

2018 Fallen Kingdom Roarivores (coloration is simplified/brighter):

Apatosaurus:

2021 Legacy Collection:

Dimorphodon:

2018 Fallen Kingdom Attack Pack:

Indominus rex:

2021 Extreme Damage:

2020 Primal Attack Destroy 'N Devour (repack):

2019 Dino Rivals Destroy 'N Devour:

Mosasaurus:

2020 Primal Attack Real Feel (repack):

2018 Real Feel:

2018 Quest for Indominus rex Pack:

Pteranodon:

2018 Fallen Kingdom Roarivores (sculpt is based on 2001 Jurassic Park III's design):

2018 Battle Damage (sculpt is based on 2001 Jurassic Park III's design; small):

Stegosaurus:

2018 Fallen Kingdom Action Attack (sculpt is based on film design, except the beak, but not the coloration):

Triceratops:

2018 Fallen Kingdom Roarivores (sculpt is based on film design, but not the coloration):

Velociraptor Blue:

2022 Extreme Damage Owen & Velociraptor 'Blue' (sculpt is based on 1993 Jurassic Park's design):

2019 Dino Rivals Savage Strike (sculpt is based on 1993 Jurassic Park's design):

2019 Battle Damage (sculpt is based on 1993 Jurassic Park's design; repack):

2018 Battle Damage (sculpt is based on 1993 Jurassic Park's design):

Velociraptor Charlie:

2021 Camp Cretaceous Savage Strike (sculpt is based on 1993 Jurassic Park's design; repack):

2020 Primal Attack Savage Strike (sculpt is based on 1993 Jurassic Park's design):

Velociraptor Delta:

2020 Camp Cretaceous Savage Strike (sculpt is based on 1993 Jurassic Park's design):

Velociraptor Echo:

2020 Camp Cretaceous Savage Strike (sculpt is based on 2001 Jurassic Park III's female design, and coloration is based on the Camp Cretaceous design):

[close]
2018 Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom:
Spoiler
Allosaurus (juvenile):

Baryonyx:

2022 Hammond Collection:

2018 Fallen Kingdom Lava Surge Playset:

Brachiosaurus:

2022 Dominion:

Carnotaurus:

2023 Epic Attack Carnotaurus (resembles the render used on the packing, and probably more accurate in coloration then the 2020 Control 'N Conquer; pattern should probably continue onto the tail):

2020 Primal Attack Control 'N Conquer:

2018 Fallen Kingdom Action Attack (resembles the maquette more):

Indoraptor:

2023 Dino Trackers Track 'N Attack:

2021 Super Posable (repack):

2019 Super Posable (repack, but includes exclusive collector's card):

2018 Super Posable:

2018 Grab 'N Growl:

2018 Battle Damage Lockwood Ultimate Battle Set:

Sinoceratops:

2021 Camp Cretaceous Sound Strike:

Stygimoloch:

2020 Camp Cretaceous Savage Strike (a bit darker, but still close enough):

2020 Battle Damage (repack):

2019 Dino Rivals Savage Strike (repack, but includes exclusive collector's card):

2019 Battle Damage (repack):

2018 Fallen Kingdom Attack Pack:

2018 Fallen Kingdom Stygimoloch "Stiggy" & Mercenary:

2018 Battle Damage "Stiggy":

Tyrannosaurus:

2020 Primal Attack Bite 'N Fight (mostly consistent with the film's design, except the lighter jaw; repack):

2019 Dino Rivals Bite 'N Fight (mostly consistent with the film's design, except the lighter jaw):

Velociraptor Blue (baby):

2019 Dino Rivals Owen & Baby Blue (repack):

2018 Fallen Kingdom Owen & Baby "Blue":

[close]
2019 Battle at Big Rock:
Spoiler
Allosaurus (adult):

2022 Extreme Damage Roarin' (head sculpt based on the animatronic and concept art):

2021 Dino Escape Roar Attack (head sculpt based on the animatronic and concept art):

2019 Dino Rivals Dual Attack Allosaurus (head sculpt and coloration based on the animatronic and concept art, missing the scutes on the back):

Naustoceratops (adult male):

2019 Dino Rivals Dual Attack:

[close]
2022 Jurassic World Dominion (includes Prologue and Extended Edition species):
Spoiler
Atrociraptor Ghost:

2022 Dominion Release 'N Rampage Pack:

Atrociraptor Panthera:

2022 Dominion Ferocious Pack (color should be more orange):

2022 Dominion Owen Escape Pack (color should be more orange):

Atrociraptor Red:

2022 Dominion Ferocious Pack:

2022 Dominion Owen Escape Pack (see above)

2022 Dominion Velociraptor 'Blue' vs Atrociraptor:

Atrociraptor Tiger:

2022 Extreme Damage (should be more orange):

2022 Extreme Damage Fierce Battle Pack (canceled; should be more orange):

Carnotaurus:

2022 Owen Escape Pack (the facts app specifies that this is a Young Carnotaurus, which represents the juvenile that was in the film, although they gave it the broken horn of the adult):

Dilophosaurus:

2022 Dominion Claire & Dilophosaurus:

Dimetrodon:

2022 Dominion Dr. Alan Grant & Dimetrodon:

Dreadnoughtus:

2022 Dominion:

Giganotosaurus:

2022 Dominion Strike 'N Roar (head is too wide, teeth too much like Indominus rex, coloration/markings is off):

2022 Dominion Epic Battle Pack (repack, same issues as above):

Iguanodon:

2022 Dominion Roar Strikers (sculpt is way different, hands are wrong, head is also wrong)

Lystrosaurus:

2022 Dominion Maisie & Velociraptor 'Beta':

Moros intrepidus:

2022 Dominion Ferocious Pack (sculpt is way different, should be fully feathered):

Nasutoceratops (baby):

2022 Dominion Ferocious Pack:

Parasaurolophus (blue striped):

2022 Dominion Owen & Parasaurolophus (sculpt does not resemble the film design, should have a tan body, eyes should be yellow, too small):

Pyroraptor:

2022 Dominion Kayla Watts & Pyroraptor (missing blue coloration on wings and tail, wings missing, should have lips):

2022 Dominion Outpost Chaos Playset (barely any paint apps, same sculpt problems as before):

2022 Extreme Damage (missing blue coloration on wings and tail, wings missing, should have lips):

Quetzalcoatlus:

2022 Dominion Massive Action (beak should be mostly yellow):

Therizinosaurus:

2022 Dominion Sound Slashin' (coloration around eye should be teal, not red):

2022 Dominion Epic Battle Pack (repack):

Tyrannosaurus:

2022 Dominion Thrash 'N Devour (jaw should be darker, head is a bit too big):

2022 Dominion Epic Battle Pack (repack, see above):

Velociraptor Beta:

2022 Dominion Owen & Velociraptor 'Beta':

2022 Dominion Maisie & Velociraptor 'Beta':

[close]
Amber Collection (1/12th scale approximately):
Spoiler
1993 Jurassic Park:

2020 Dilophosaurus (pattern on the back is different):

2021 Velociraptor (head sculpt is based on 2015 Jurassic World's Blue; re-release with brighter paint and clear plastic base):

2019 Velociraptor (head sculpt is based on 2015 Jurassic World's Blue)

1997 The Lost World: Jurassic Park:

2021 Compsognathus & (baby) Tyrannosaurus (Compsognathus: lower jaw too big; Tyrannosaurus: arms are too big, coloration is too vivid):

2021 Velociraptor (male; head sculpt is based on 2015 Jurassic World's Blue, coloration on face is wrong):

2001 Jurassic Park III:

2021 Pteranodon (works better in 1/18 scale):

2021 Velociraptor (male):

2015 Jurassic World:

2021 Dimorphodon:

2020 Velociraptor Blue:

2020 Velocicaptor Charlie (head sculpt is based on 2015 Jurassic World's Blue; coloration is a bit off)

2020 Velociraptor Delta (head sculpt is based on 2015 Jurassic World's Blue):

2020 Velociraptor Echo (coloration is based on the Camp Cretaceous design):

[close]
Species or variations missing:
Spoiler
1993 Jurassic Park Parasaurolophus
1997 The Lost World: Jurassic Park Pteranodon
1997 The Lost World: Jurassic Park baby Triceratops
1997 The Lost World: Jurassic Park female Tyrannosaurus (Doe)
1997 The Lost World: Jurassic Park female Velociraptor
2001 Jurassic Park III Brachiosaurus
2001 Jurassic Park III Parasaurolophus
2001 Jurassic Park III Triceratops
2001 Jurassic Park III male Tyrannosaurus
2015 Jurassic World baby Apatosaurus
2015 Jurassic World baby Gallimimus
2015 Jurassic World baby Indominus rex
2015 Jurassic World baby Triceratops
2015 Jurassic World female Tyrannosaurus (unless 2018 Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom's design is close to, or the same)
2019 Battle at Big Rock baby Nasutoceratops (different then Dominion's animatronic design)
2019 Battle at Big Rock female Nasutoceratops
2022 Jurassic World Dominion juvenile prosthetic arm Baryonyx
2022 Jurassic World Dominion adult demon Carnotaurus
2022 Jurassic World Dominion Microceratus (red and blue)
2022 Jurassic World Dominion Oviraptor
2022 Jurassic World Dominion Parasaurolophus (brown and white striped, and classic TLW colored)
[close]
Soft Canon figures (based on game designs, in-universe statues, etc):
Spoiler
2011 Telltale Games Jurassic Park: The Game:

2018 Fallen Kingdom Attack Pack Herrerasaurus:

2020/2021 Primal Attack/Camp Cretaceous Troodon:

2018 Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Lockwood Manor diorama statues:

2023 Hammond Collection:

2019 Dino Rivals Dual Attack Concavenator:

2018 Fallen Kingdom Attack Pack Dilophosaurus:

2019 Dino Rivals Savage Strike Dimetrodon (sculpt detail does not resemble design in film):

2019 Dino Rivals Attack Pack Dracorex:

2019 Dino Rivals Attack Pack Mononykus:

2018 Frontier Developments Jurassic World Evolution:

2021 Dino Escape Mega Destroyers Carcharodontosaurus:

2020 Primal Attack Sound Strike Edmontosaurus (head mostly, not the rest):

2021 Dino Escape Mega Destroyers Pentaceratops (maybe?):

[close]
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Reptilia

Could be interesting to try establish which is the most accurate for each genus. For me Mattel would win basically everywhere.

CityRaptor

Why is Brachiosaurus under other? It's literally the second Dinosaur species we see in JP. And the JPIII figure is not accurate to how it looks in the movies.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Faelrin

I placed the Brachiosaurus toy under 'other' because it isn't accurate to how it looks in the films, but since it's also the only 'larger' Brachiosaurus figure made, it's there for species completion sake I guess. I decided to include the Herrerasaurus Attack Pack figure under other, because its design is pretty accurate to the one in the Telltale JP game, but it does not have a canon appearance in the films yet.

Edit: I edited the opening post to further elaborate these points next to the figures in the other section.

Faelrin

It's been a while since I've posted this thread, and with 2018 coming to a close, I have to say Mattel has done a better job then I expected with regards to film accuracy, as well as the number of species they have made so far from the film's. I've compiled a list together of figures I now own, figures I want, and some other figures I'm aware of, give or take their issues (if any). These are only including the Mattel figures, nothing prior. I posted this in the 2018 Mattel Jurassic World thread, but I think it deserves to be copied here for others to make use of:

Here's my list I've been using of every species in the films, in a spoiler for folks to use as a reference if one so desires (of the film canon species toys that I have, the toys I have of a species are marked with a ~ next to it, and the species name is in italics if I have at least one of that species. For the ones with the little * next to a figure's name, it means I don't have that particular figure, even if I have a figure of that species. For the species that I do not have a toy of, their names are marked in bold. I also list the names of the films that particular variation of species shows up in, as well as some notes regarding my choices for things):

Spoiler

~Allosaurus (Roarivore FK)
~Ankylosaurus (Roarivore JW/FK, no JPIII version)
Apatosaurus (no toy yet JW/FK)
~Baryonyx (Roarivore FK)
Brachiosaurus (*2019 JP/FK mostly likely, doubt it will resemble the JPIII version)
~Carnotaurus (Action Attack FK)
~Ceratosaurus (Roarivore JPIII)
~Compsognathus (Legacyx4 TLW/JPIII/FK)
Corythosaurus (no toy yet JPIII)
Dilophosaurus (*Legacy JP)
~Dimorphodon (Attack Pack JW)
~Gallimimus (Legacy JP/TLW/JW/FK, Battle Damage JP/TLW/JW/FK)
Indominus rex (*2019? JW, edit: technically the skeleton should be here too from the Quest for Indominus pack that came with the Mosasaurus and Submarine, which was from FK, but I'm not really counting it as owning the species for now)
~Indoraptor (Super Posable FK, though *Grab and Growl has more accurate head sculpt, yet this one scales better)
Mamenchisaurus (no toy yet TLW)
~Mosasaurus (Real Feel Skin JW/FK)
~Pachycepahlosaurus (Legacy TLW/JW)
Parasaurolphus (*2019 TLW/JW/FK, though JW/FK version features more red and purple. JP and JPIII had green versions)
~Pteranodon (Legacy JPIII, Roarivore JW/FK, *Battle Damage JW/FK. No TLW version)
~Sinoceratops (Roarivore, though the sculpt is a Pachyrhinosaurus, and not the same species as the one in FK)
~Spinosaurus (Legacy Extreme Chomping JPIII)
~Stegosaurus (Action Attack JW/FK, not entirely based on the ones in TLW/JPIII but does fine as it)
~Stygimoloch (Battle Damage FK, Story Pack FK)
~Triceratops (Roarivore JP/TLW, not entirely based on the ones in JPIII/JW/FK, but does fine as it)
~Tyrannosaurus (Legacy Extreme Chomping JP, *2019 green/buck Legacy TLW/JPIII. *Thrash and Throw scales better and better represents the battle scarred rex from JW/FK, which is the same rex as the one in JP, but I don't truly need it, but we'll see)
~Velociraptor (Legacy TLW [the stripes aren't fully accurate, and neither is the head sculpt, but it is passable in terms of the colors], *Legacy JPIII [quilled male], Battle Damage Blue JW/FK. Additionally there seems to be a 2019 Velociraptor based on the JPIII white female, although it has some issues judging from the promo image. Time will tell. Still no Velociraptor that seems to be entirely based on the first film's female raptors either, in terms of colors, but the one in the Legacy 6 pack with Grant, etc possibly comes the closest for now)
[close]

Faelrin

Updated this again with the list I created here yesterday:

https://reddit.com/r/DinoToys/comments/aw8fz9/list_of_extended_canon_species_mattel_has_made_so/

Added alphabetical and by film lists, with images (for most), as well as adding a list of film canon species and variations not made, and extended canon species made, and which of those have not been made. Additionally there is a list of species not in the films that Mattel has made.

Funk

Wow, didn't see that JW "pitch trailer" before, the Quetzalcoatlus is clearly based on those of the Dinotopia series...

Faelrin

Did a large update today that was long over due. Added many new missing figures, and removed ones from the yet to be made lists that have now since been made.

Duna

Quote from: Faelrin on June 19, 2021, 07:20:22 PM
Did a large update today that was long over due. Added many new missing figures, and removed ones from the yet to be made lists that have now since been made.
Incredible job, congrats!!

Faelrin

Okay so I did a massive update and restructuring of this list today (or technically yesterday considering how late it is now). This update was long overdue, especially with the addition of the Dominion and Hammond Collection figures. Only things left to add back in are the Camp Cretaceous species and variations, and some soft canon stuff (like the Telltale game Herrerasaurus and Troodon, Fallen Kingdom's Lockwood Manor statue species, the JWE2 Carcharodontosaurus, Hammond Collection Gallimimus based on the 2015 Jurassic World viral website design, and more). Everything else will be in my Every Single Mainline Species list. Hopefully this makes it easier and quicker to browse through.

Also would folks prefer the Amber Collection stuff in a separate section, or how things are currently (mixed in with the mainline stuff)?

If folks also think some things should be added or removed, let me know your thoughts.

Faelrin

Added a new sources for comparison section, which contains images of maquettes, animatronics, images from the films, concept art, etc. Most were linked from Jurassic Vault, which I highly recommend. They have higher quality versions of many of the images linked in the op above. I only have stuff for the first two films added so far. I may need to remove some of those images some going forward though, to allow others.

I also added some other images (mostly the sauropods, etc) that did not have visible figures in their boxed shot images. I also added the 2021 Camp Cretaceous Attack Pack Gallimimus since it is technically based on a design for Jurassic Park.

Halichoeres

Thanks again for maintaining this. In a couple months it will be time to estimate diversity for companies again, and because most companies have been quite conservative this year, Mattel has a chance at placing high.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Faelrin

Added some of the 2023 stuff I've been behind on adding (Mamenchisaurus, Epic Attack, new HC), and updated some images.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.