News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

I-Toy, New For 2020

Started by Takama, February 11, 2020, 06:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

List of Items I-toy has planned for this year

Carnotaurus

Dilophosaurus Repaint

Paracerathrium

Spinosaurus Hatchling

My Original Post
this was recently posted on there own Facebook Page

It should be obvious what Dinosaur this is.

Silvanusaurus

Blade-of-the-Moon

Shonisaurus

Because of their misplaced quality they seem to be resin carnotaurus. I-Toy has done a good job.

Faelrin

I wonder what they will be like painted. I think they look rather nice, despite some shrinkwrapping, etc.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

empire3569

I messaged them on Facebook, they confirmed the figures will be made out of PVC and not resin. Given the very dynamic one-legged poses, it'll be interesting to see how they stand up in the long run

Shonisaurus

Quote from: empire3569 on February 22, 2020, 05:12:29 PM
I messaged them on Facebook, they confirmed the figures will be made out of PVC and not resin. Given the very dynamic one-legged poses, it'll be interesting to see how they stand up in the long run

I have never bought i-Toy figures but in this case it will be the first time I buy those figures. Those carnotaurus are fabulous, the best dinosaurs ever made by the i-Toy brand.

Takama

This Dilophosaurus, (which was announced last year as a 2019 release)

Is now being touted as a 2020 release

Shonisaurus

The colors of the i-Toy dilophosaurus are very reminiscent of their Rebor counterparts.

CityRaptor

Well, they are all based on the Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Takama

Stright from there Facebook.  A spinosaur of some kind. Hatching from an egg.

Blade-of-the-Moon

looks like the JP3 Spino to me.  wonder if its life size?

SidB

That quite a biceps there - must have had a set of weights stowed away in the egg, somewhere. Didn't know that there was a gene for that. Learn something every day.

Shonisaurus

That spinosaurus from i-Toy looks very good, although due to the appearance of its front legs (not webbed) it does not look like a scientific spinosaurus.

Renecito

Those carnotaurus look freaking awesome!!! Anybody knows something about their scale?
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 04, 2020, 03:34:13 AM

What even is lifesize for spinosaurus, a spinosaurus baby, or the spinosaurus mutant from JP3?  :))

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 04, 2020, 03:55:45 PM
That spinosaurus from i-Toy looks very good, although due to the appearance of its front legs (not webbed) it does not look like a scientific spinosaurus.

That is the very least of the characteristics which makes this model scientifically heinous
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: E.D.G.E. (PainterRex) on April 19, 2020, 05:46:55 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 04, 2020, 03:34:13 AM

What even is lifesize for spinosaurus, a spinosaurus baby, or the spinosaurus mutant from JP3?  :))

That is the very least of the characteristics which makes this model scientifically heinous
[/quote]

It looks like a JP3 Spino.  Based on that the egg should be roughly Ostrich sized as that was the standard faux egg technology Ingen utilized in recreating dinosaurs.  So if I was using this in a JP/JW collection I would like it to roughly the size of Rebor's Baryonyx.

Takama

Some of you are going to Dig this

Shonisaurus

Woohoo!!!!!! God!!!!!! That is a paraceratherium. If they really make that figure in a PVC model, they have a safe i-Toy buyer and that to date I have not bought any of their figures, along with the two carnotaurus I would buy that beauty. That is a paraceratherium I am 100% sure what I do not know if it is resin or PVC or vinyl.

Loon

I'm in love, seriously this is amazing. I like the reference to Walking with Prehistoric Beasts in this promotional image.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.