News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mesozoica Store: New for 2021

Started by Mattyonyx, February 15, 2021, 01:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattyonyx

After a long hiatus due to the pandemic situation, Mesozoica Store finally gives us a glimpse at the Deluxe edition Box with three replicas of the Crystal Palace Dinosaurs.
It will include Iguanodon, Megalosaurus, Plesiosaurus, and a print of the 'Dinner inside the Iguanodon model' drawing.
Paleo-Nerd has some exclusive images, you can see them here: https://bit.ly/3qmIoiT

Roselaar

Mattyonyx

Not yet, they will share more info as soon as they complete the production.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Ikessauro

Another bit of information that might be of interest. The creator of the Mesozoica models has told me that the Plesiosaurus will be exclusive to this kit. Megalosaurus and Iguanodon will be sold individually in their respective can packages, but not the plesiosaur.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Ikessauro on February 15, 2021, 04:59:00 PM
Another bit of information that might be of interest. The creator of the Mesozoica models has told me that the Plesiosaurus will be exclusive to this kit. Megalosaurus and Iguanodon will be sold individually in their respective can packages, but not the plesiosaur.

Aww, why not? They don't think it will sell on its own? There's one guaranteed buyer here.

Libraraptor

I had a crush on this set. I hope they will be affordable and within my reach...

Subduction

Even though I prefer collecting accurate/scientifically up-to-date figures, I gotta say that this set is really tempting. I can appreciate the Crystal Palace interpretations because this goes back to a time when dinosaurs were beginning to be studied. Not to mention, the details on the sculpting are really good. So I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on these! :)

Gothmog the Baryonyx

This looks really good, I hope they do a Hyleosaurus as well at some point
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

I hope they reproduce not only the dinosaurs but the rest of the prehistoric animals of the Crystal Palace, they are magnificent figures. I love both the megalosaurus and the iguanodon ..

Loon

Ooo, that's nice. I love the presentation, it's very appealing. Depending on the price, I may grab this box, since I like all the extras. Though, I don't have much interest in the plesiosaurus, so I may wait for the individual releases.

terrorchicken

oh wow what a cool concept! I dont normally buy outdated models but I would get one just b/c I love all things "vintage art." I just love the whole aesthetic. Also I like that they kept them unpainted, gives it an Invicta vibe,and they'd display nicely with them!

Lanthanotus

Nice, I am hooked....but do I see that correctly, they deceided for Italian writing on the boxes rather than British?

Ezikot

Quote from: Lanthanotus on February 16, 2021, 08:41:23 AM
Nice, I am hooked....but do I see that correctly, they deceided for Italian writing on the boxes rather than British?

It's not italian, it's portuguese.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Ikessauro on February 15, 2021, 04:59:00 PM

Then I hope they make this kit available internationally as well as i want them all.

Mattyonyx

Two color scheme options for the Ceratosaurus. I personally prefer the green one, mainly because I think it fits better with the whole vintage concept.

Fembrogon

I happened to remember this line recently and realized I haven't heard anything more  about it since... well, since those Ceratosaurs in February. Has anyone heard hide or hair of them since then? Both their Instagram and Facebook pages look dead.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I haven't heard anything. I was really hoping to get all of them at some point. I think they may have released that one set but it was in country only?

Any idea avatar_Ikessauro @Ikessauro?

Ikessauro

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 09, 2021, 02:56:53 AM
I haven't heard anything. I was really hoping to get all of them at some point. I think they may have released that one set but it was in country only?

To be honest, they are quite silent lately and haven't released anything so far. I'm not sure what's going on. If it was the pandemic or something else.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Ikessauro on November 09, 2021, 04:25:55 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 09, 2021, 02:56:53 AM

To be honest, they are quite silent lately and haven't released anything so far. I'm not sure what's going on. If it was the pandemic or something else.

I guess its hard to tell. Hopefully they come back soon.  Thanks for the quick reply.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: