News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Two Carnegies For Sale…;)

Started by solarsaurus, June 03, 2022, 04:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarsaurus

Bread

I suggest adding a link to your listing(s). Would help you to sell them off quicker.

Primeval12

Quote from: Bread on June 03, 2022, 04:49:30 AMI suggest adding a link to your listing(s). Would help you to sell them off quicker.

May be interested, please link!

Duna

Those two are really desirable Carnegies!

Dinoguy2

Holy cow. I think I need to accept I will always have that Brachiosaurus as a hole in my collection 😬
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

CityRaptor

I'm s glad that I brought that Brachio several years ago for 7 Euros.  ( Even if it sells for a lot less money than you want here in Germany, judging by completed listenings. )

Also once again reminds me why I do not buy discontinued figures any longer.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

solarsaurus

Quote from: Dinoguy2 on June 03, 2022, 03:43:10 PMHoly cow. I think I need to accept I will always have that Brachiosaurus as a hole in my collection 😬
I want so bad to just gift it to someone who wants it, but uni is expensive😭

solarsaurus

Quote from: CityRaptor on June 03, 2022, 04:55:24 PMI'm s glad that I brought that Brachio several years ago for 7 Euros.  ( Even if it sells for a lot less money than you want here in Germany, judging by completed listenings. )

Also once again reminds me why I do not buy discontinued figures any longer.
wow, 7 euros?! dang! I also had no idea the price varies by country- completed listings in the US are all around 400 USD!
Regarding discontinued models- believe me I'm having trouble trying to complete the Carnegie line! Although in my opinion the prices aren't nearly as offensive as discontinued Mattel dinos.

CityRaptor

7 Euros was years ago.

Completed listenings from this year have one by itself for 70 Euros and one together with the 2009 Diplodocus for 100 Euros. So yes, prices differ depending on which country you are in. I also agree that some of the discounted Mattel ones have crazy prices, too.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.