News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: “Roundabout” Tyrannosaurus rex

Started by suspsy, March 20, 2021, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Colour me genuinely impressed, yessss. Rebor seems to have really found their niche with pop culture depictions as opposed to anatomically accurate fauna.

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Callophrys

sauroid

when Schleich did the odd/off proportions much better
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

CityRaptor

Geez, another Rebor Tyran- YEEEEESSSSSS!

Let's hope the final product has scales everywhere.

As for alternate color versions?
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/T-Wrecks
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Megatron_(BWSG)
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Lanthanotus

Well, won`t blame them... as they said themselves, T. rex is the bread and butter for dinosaur producing companies and as long as there`s customer demand,
they do right to serve it and enable themselves to also release other products (which may be more interesting for us here on the DTB). Definetly something
I will not add to my collection, but I am nevertheless curious about what comes next :)

Stegotyranno420

shouldnt this be in rebor general discussion rather than its own post?

Edit:Nevermind, i didn't know rebor had a sub board

Anyways, they should start renaming their company Rex-Bore haha jk

suspsy

Quote from: sauroid on March 20, 2021, 02:12:00 PM
when Schleich did the odd/off proportions much better

These are pretty close to the features and proportions Mainframe gave Megatron in the cartoon. Although the ankles should be a bit thinner and the feet should be bigger.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

GiganotosaurusFan

Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: GiganotosaurusFan on June 07, 2022, 02:14:39 AMWhen will this be released?

Heh heh..not to be sarcastic but  I would guess when it/they are ready to release it. Rebor like it or not announces a LOT of products that either are very slow to come our or they never do.

Over9K

Quote from: GiganotosaurusFan on June 07, 2022, 02:14:39 AMWhen will this be released?

Considering we haven't seen anything beyond the render, and many other projects from the same time frame have been seen in physical form, or even painted, I'm guessing this is one that fell to the back burner...

I'm itching for the Invicta rex/Harryhausen Ceratorsaurus, we've at least seen the physical prototypes of those...

Gwangi

Quote from: Over9K on June 07, 2022, 10:41:33 PM

Considering we haven't seen anything beyond the render, and many other projects from the same time frame have been seen in physical form, or even painted, I'm guessing this is one that fell to the back burner...

I'm itching for the Invicta rex/Harryhausen Ceratorsaurus, we've at least seen the physical prototypes of those...

I forgot about those Invicta/Harryhausen style theropods. I would like to see those come to fruition but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Same here, I really would purchase them if they are made.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.