News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor law roar.

Started by Seong whan kim, January 06, 2023, 01:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seong whan kim

When do you expect the Rebor Dire wolf Law roar to be released this year? I'm curious. Also, could you please produce and release "Mammuthus primigenius" after the release of Dire wolf? Please throw away the stereotype that herbivores are weak. Why do you think herbivores are weak among Cenozoic creatures? Why is it that herbivores are weak when there are powerful and big herbivorous mammals such as woolly mammoths, Coelodontas, megaloceros(irish elk) giant bison(bison latifrons), titanotillophus, and megatherium? If you receive my suggestion, please produce and release the woolly mammoth among the giant Cenozoic herbivorous mammals. For your information, please produce and release the scale of the woolly mammoth on the same scale as the Smilodon released before.

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: Seong whan kim on January 06, 2023, 01:50:27 PMWhen do you expect the Rebor Dire wolf Law roar to be released this year? I'm curious. Also, could you please produce and release "Mammuthus primigenius" after the release of Dire wolf? Please throw away the stereotype that herbivores are weak. Why do you think herbivores are weak among Cenozoic creatures? Why is it that herbivores are weak when there are powerful and big herbivorous mammals such as woolly mammoths, Coelodontas, megaloceros(irish elk) giant bison(bison latifrons), titanotillophus, and megatherium? If you receive my suggestion, please produce and release the woolly mammoth among the giant Cenozoic herbivorous mammals. For your information, please produce and release the scale of the woolly mammoth on the same scale as the Smilodon released before.

Working on it.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.