News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DTB Review Schedule

Started by suspsy, December 22, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pliosaurking

I'll soon have the review of the Blue gr toys carcharodontosaurus done Btw.

bmathison1972

I was thinking of reviewing the CollectA chambered nautilus on the ATF, but wanted to make sure it wasn't reserved here since it was released in the 'Prehistoric' line

Gwangi

Quote from: bmathison1972 on December 14, 2022, 04:44:25 PMI was thinking of reviewing the CollectA chambered nautilus on the ATF, but wanted to make sure it wasn't reserved here since it was released in the 'Prehistoric' line

It is not reserved. Look forward to your review of it! Weird that it's part of the prehistoric line, I was not aware of that. Kind of like the Safari coelacanth.

suspsy

I don't think the horseshoe crab has been done on the ATF either, has it?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Gwangi

Quote from: suspsy on December 14, 2022, 05:36:42 PMI don't think the horseshoe crab has been done on the ATF either, has it?

Nope!

suspsy

Don't expect any guest reviews to be posted before or immediately following Xmas; I'll be just too busy with family stuff!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: suspsy on December 23, 2022, 04:29:05 AMDon't expect any guest reviews to be posted before or immediately following Xmas; I'll be just too busy with family stuff!

That's perfectly fine, enjoy your well-earned break, and thanks for all your work on the blog!  :)

Prehistory Resurrection

Hello, I would like to reserve the Mattel Jurassic World Dominion Ferocious Pack Velociraptor Blue as well as Wow Stuff! Movie Mates Jurassic World Dominion Giganotosaurus, T-Rex and Velociraptor Blue and Zoom Riders Velociraptor Blue. Thanks.

Gwangi

I would like to reserve January 27th for a blog post. Thanks!

Fembrogon

My next MPC review is ready to go up sometime next week, followed by the PNSO Suchomimus which will be usurping the BotM 1:18 Velociraptor for my 80th review.

Gwangi

Another reminder that I will be posting a review on the 27th.

bmathison1972

I just ordered Paleozoo's Ediacaran Set B and would like to review it when it arrives.

Dilophosaurus_8o

could i review the pnso sinopliosaurus when i have time, unless someone else has reserved it
I've been sleeping in a cardboard box, spending every dollar at the liquor shop, but even though I know I haven't got a lot, I'll try to give you love until the day you drop

suspsy

Sinopliosaurus is already reserved, I'm afraid. But if you happen to own either the PNSO Mamenchisaurus or Microraptor, the blog could definitely use a review of those two!

Dilophosaurus_8o

ok. I sadly do not own either of those  :( has the PNSO miragaia been reserved?
I've been sleeping in a cardboard box, spending every dollar at the liquor shop, but even though I know I haven't got a lot, I'll try to give you love until the day you drop

Lynx

I own the PNSO Microraptor, I am surprised it isn't reserved yet! Could I reserve that figure?
An oversized house cat.

suspsy

Quote from: Lynx on February 21, 2023, 01:47:16 PMI own the PNSO Microraptor, I am surprised it isn't reserved yet! Could I reserve that figure?

Please do!

Eatmycar

Not sure how to get started with writing reviews, but I'd love to raise a hand and request the Mattel Megaraptor if it's not taken? Should I submit a writing sample as well?

Cheers!

suspsy

Megaraptor is already reserved, however, if you happen to own either version of the Mattel Suchomimus, the blog could certainly use that.

As long as your English is fluent, you should not need to submit a writing sample.

Eatmycar

I have the *original* blue one! I'd love to take that slot. Who should I communicate with further on this?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: