You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Does anyone else find it weirdly difficult to change their password on this forum?

Started by brontosauruschuck, April 02, 2023, 10:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontosauruschuck

I'm trying to update my password and I can't figure out how to do it. Please bear with the old man who doesn't computer good. Does anyone know how it's done?

Over9K

Quote from: brontosauruschuck on April 02, 2023, 10:47:27 PMI'm trying to update my password and I can't figure out how to do it. Please bear with the old man who doesn't computer good. Does anyone know how it's done?

Not sure if you're viewing the forum via a laptop/desktop, or a mobile device. This is based on my viewing the forum via laptop.

1. Go to the upper most left-hand corner of any forum page. There you will find a tiny version of your avatar next to your user name and a small triangle.

2. Click on the triangle and a menu will drop down with several options; "Account Settings", "Profile Details", "Look and Layout", etc.

3. On the drop-down menu, choose "Account Settings"

4. Half-way down the Account Settings page, there is a space to choose, and confirm a new password.

5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and put your current password in for security.

6. Click "Change Profile" at the very bottom of the page to make the change official.

7. You're done!

Hope this helps!

brontosauruschuck

Not sure how I missed it. I was even in Account Settings. Thanks!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.