News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DinosaurTime Website

Started by MilkyMoo027, April 06, 2023, 11:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MilkyMoo027

(Forgive me if this isn't the right place to post about this topic.)

I wish to order from DinosaurTime.co.uk, but wonder if they are a legit company. I could order from Aliexpress, but I would have to wait weeks. DinosaurTime.co.uk is based in the UK, and would only take no more than a week to arrive to my house. I just wonder what is your personal experiences with ordering from this website. Thank you.

Item in question of buying: https://www.dinosaurtime.co.uk/products/tyrannosaurus-rex-tyrannosaurus-rex---mountains-with-base.html

GojiraGuy1954

You should order from Everything Dinosaur instead if what you're looking for is on their website
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on April 07, 2023, 02:35:05 AMYou should order from Everything Dinosaur instead if what you're looking for is on their website

Just checked your link - yes, it is, and for much cheaper; just need to wait for it to come back in stock
https://www.everythingdinosaur.com/product/nanmu-studio-jurassic-series-the-once-and-future-king-t-rex-mountain-king-with-base/
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

ceratopsian

I would drop Everything Dinosaur a line and ask them if they will be re-stocking the item and if they are, when they expect to have it.

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on April 07, 2023, 02:36:13 AMYou should order from Everything Dinosaur instead if what you're looking for is on their website
Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on April 07, 2023, 02:35:05 AMYou should order from Everything Dinosaur instead if what you're looking for is on their website

Just checked your link - yes, it is, and for much cheaper; just need to wait for it to come back in stock
https://www.everythingdinosaur.com/product/nanmu-studio-jurassic-series-the-once-and-future-king-t-rex-mountain-king-with-base/

Sim

I've ordered from Dinosaurtime many times and always received what I ordered.

DinoToyForum

I've used DinosaurTime a couple of times but a long time ago – my experience was good. The only issue was that one time they sent me the wrong product (I ordered the Favorite Plesiosaurus skull, but received the Pteranodon skull), but they replaced it immediately and let me keep the other free of charge, so bonus!

Chasmosaurus

I have also already placed an order from France for a box of the 48 miniatures from PNSO. And I had no problems.
Man is only interested in what he invents while what surrounds him is made in a much more extraordinary and complex way

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.