You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hasbro JURASSIC PARK & TRANSFORMERS

Started by dragon53, June 30, 2021, 04:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks like an Amazon exclusive using the Beast Wars Megatron for the Rex. I'll probably have to have one....but at least it's near my birthday..

DinoToyForum

CityRaptor

Making Nedry an Autobot I see. Should be a Con. Or maybe he is atraitor, while Dilophocon is the one with the honor.

Also looks like the names are as creative as the first set. Didn't Autobots have names?

And of course the Dilophosaurus has a screw running through its face.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Blade-of-the-Moon

its interesting, but i'll pass. i sold the first one and for much less than i paid for it.

Eatmycar

I'm sorry, this set is just a great example of why I'm so glad Hasbro lost Jurassic. For all that Mattel messes up, there aren't bullet hole screws in the heads of their dinosaurs. That color scheme is also VERY off from the dinosaur in the movies.

Really bad release, but I'm not a TF fan either.

Gwangi

Quote from: CityRaptor on June 01, 2023, 11:26:30 PMMaking Nedry an Autobot I see. Should be a Con. Or maybe he is atraitor, while Dilophocon is the one with the honor.

Also looks like the names are as creative as the first set. Didn't Autobots have names?

And of course the Dilophosaurus has a screw running through its face.

Nedry is not the Autobot, it's the Jeep.

Not sure why I'm even in this thread. This doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. Was kinda bummed to see my Safari Estemmenosuchus review knocked down on the blog for an announcement for this thing.  ::)

CityRaptor

Which transforms into a robot that just looks like Nedry.

THe Dilophocon color scheme actually looks like that of the old Jurassic Park Electronic Dilophosaurus by Kenner.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.