News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sharing my artwork

Started by Ildegran, August 07, 2023, 09:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ildegran

Hello, my name is Cris. I am an amateur illustrator, and lately, I've been searching for an art style to represent dinosaurs, which have been my fascination since childhood. I would like to share some of my drawings with you. Some of them have a simple cartoon style, while others are blended with the retro vibes of the 80s/90s, engaging in activities like skateboarding or surfing, as they used to appear on t-shirts during that time. I would appreciate hearing your opinions, as I haven't yet decided which drawing style to adopt.

Newt

Welcome to the forum, Cris! I am a child of the 80s, so these are definitely hitting my nostalgia button. I would have been proud for any of these designs to adorn my Trapper Keeper.

Ildegran

Quote from: Newt on August 07, 2023, 10:45:37 PMWelcome to the forum, Cris! I am a child of the 80s, so these are definitely hitting my nostalgia button. I would have been proud for any of these designs to adorn my Trapper Keeper.
that's exactly the source of my inspiration for these designs, Newt! thank you very much!

BlueKrono

These give me Pogs vibes. I like Pogs.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Libraraptor

Hello and welcome to the forum. Hey, dinosaurs plus the 80s,what could go wrong?  ;)

Ildegran

Hello again! sharing some of my art for this year. Decided to got for the comic art style. hope you like it!

IG5_1B.jpgIG22@0.5xB.jpgIG4_1B.jpgIG10_1.jpg

BlueKrono

I would buy a shirt with those Imperial dinos on it.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Ildegran

Quote from: BlueKrono on March 30, 2024, 02:30:50 AMI would buy a shirt with those Imperial dinos on it.
that one is in my stores, the link is in my Instagram signature. Imperials were the best.

BlueKrono

Quote from: Ildegran on March 30, 2024, 02:39:54 AM
Quote from: BlueKrono on March 30, 2024, 02:30:50 AMI would buy a shirt with those Imperial dinos on it.
that one is in my stores, the link is in my Instagram signature. Imperials were the best.

Oops, there goes my money... 💸💸💸

Ildegran

Quote from: BlueKrono on March 30, 2024, 03:21:31 AM
Quote from: Ildegran on March 30, 2024, 02:39:54 AM

Oops, there goes my money... 💸💸💸
:))  :)) i'm glad you like it!  :))

Ildegran

four more here... one was for the JP anniversary challenge, didn't make it:
dino3@0.5xB.jpg
dino4@0.5xB.jpg
IG1_1B.jpg
IG12.jpg

Ildegran

These are still in the making. Trying to recreate mr Mansell's "If dinosaurs came to town" book art style.

3_4 format Big dinos-1_1.jpg
3_4 format dinos-2_1.jpg
3_4 format dinos-5_1.jpg
3_4 format dinos-6_1.jpg

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.