News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s book collection

Started by Libraraptor, July 09, 2012, 08:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Quote from: Halichoeres on December 30, 2019, 03:12:42 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on December 29, 2019, 08:11:38 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on December 28, 2019, 02:51:56 PM
That looks like a wonderful book! I've reluctantly passed it up a couple of times so far.

Why?

Just because it was out of my budget.

I see.  I had passed it up before, for the same reason,  too, but then I decided to buy it nevertheless.  I did not regret it.

Libraraptor

Fortey, Wellnhofer, Brown, Andrews, Ward: Theri is browsing a nice part of my collection.

Libraraptor

This book is a pleasure to read! Highly recommended!

ceratopsian

That's a more appealing cover than the UK edition!  I've just begun reading it.

JohannesB

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 26, 2019, 06:52:34 PMAt last I could afford Zoe Lescaze´s "Paleoart":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj4qh-JGS7Q

That is a fascinating and beautiful book. I have come across the cover(illustration) a lot of times, but because it is so unimaginative a choice for what this book has to offer between its covers, I did not even try to investigate further. My mistake. I might want to get it as well.

Libraraptor

Quote from: JohannesB on July 19, 2022, 09:13:12 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on December 26, 2019, 06:52:34 PMAt last I could afford Zoe Lescaze´s "Paleoart":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj4qh-JGS7Q

That is a fascinating and beautiful book. I have come across the cover(illustration) a lot of times, but because it is so unimaginative a choice for what this book has to offer between its covers, I did not even try to investigate further. My mistake. I might want to get it as well.

Over one year later, did you get yourself a copy, avatar_JohannesB @JohannesB ?

And by the way, due to the writing process, I am amassing lots of new books at the moment, kind of relive another personal paleo-renaissance ^-^

JohannesB

Quote from: Libraraptor on October 03, 2023, 07:30:09 PMOver one year later, did you get yourself a copy, avatar_JohannesB @JohannesB ?

No, I did not. And by the way, embarrassingly, I have already spent way too much money on too many books I will not read  :o  ;D

Libraraptor

Quote from: JohannesB on October 09, 2023, 06:28:44 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on October 03, 2023, 07:30:09 PMOver one year later, did you get yourself a copy, avatar_JohannesB @JohannesB ?

No, I did not. And by the way, embarrassingly, I have already spent way too much money on too many books I will not read  :o  ;D

I feel you :)) Spent too much money on too many books, too, but I am confident to read all of them one day ;) (Classic case of self-deception ;D)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.