News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DTC

Started by khallam, January 27, 2024, 08:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khallam

Hello all,

Not sure which is the best board to post this on, so please feel free to move (roast me!) if I've got it wrong.

I have not been able to log into my DTC account so far this year and although I am 100% sure my password is correct, I have tried requesting a password reset email - but not received.

Is this site still going?

TIA

DinoToyForum

Do you mean this site you're on now, DTF? If so, sure, we're still going, and you seem you have got your password correct since you're posting! :))

On the occasions when you haven't been able to log in what error message do you get?

khallam

Quote from: DinoToyForum on January 28, 2024, 01:05:23 AMDo you mean this site you're on now, DTF? If so, sure, we're still going, and you seem you have got your password correct since you're posting! :))

On the occasions when you haven't been able to log in what error message do you get?

I'm talking about the Dino Toy Collector site for cataloguing my collection

Crackington

Might be best to contact Stefan the site owner avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector.com

He is a member here and the site is still very much alive.

We also have a long running thread discussing it on the Forum, with many members using and contributing to it.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.