News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Figures of Middle-Earth

Started by need4swede, June 12, 2024, 05:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

need4swede

Éomer, Lord of the Mark

Faramir, Captain of Gondor

Legolas, Prince of Mirkwood

Théoden, King of Rohan

- Swede

Blade-of-the-Moon

Awesome.  :)

My only LOTR figures are the big talking Treebeard and Mcfarlane's new Gandalf figure.

I do have a few Smaug statues and figures from the Hobbit though.

Cpt Red 3eard

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 12, 2024, 06:31:22 AMI do have a few Smaug statues and figures from the Hobbit though.

Which Smaug statues do you have? I've got the Weta King Under the Mountain, and the newer McFarlane Dragons Smaug.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Cpt Red 3eard on June 12, 2024, 09:21:35 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 12, 2024, 06:31:22 AMI do have a few Smaug statues and figures from the Hobbit though.

Which Smaug statues do you have? I've got the Weta King Under the Mountain, and the newer McFarlane Dragons Smaug.

I have the Mcfarlane one, and these two WETA statues..I said I'd only get one but I have..issues. lol

Smaug the Terrible

Smaug the Fire Drake

Cpt Red 3eard

If I'd had the funds... I love dragons, I love Tolkien's work, and Smaug is my favorite dragon design. I'm content with what I have, but I have drooled in the past of wanting to hoard such draconic treasures.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Cpt Red 3eard on June 13, 2024, 01:23:26 PMIf I'd had the funds... I love dragons, I love Tolkien's work, and Smaug is my favorite dragon design. I'm content with what I have, but I have drooled in the past of wanting to hoard such draconic treasures.

Thank goodness for payment plans. it's the only way I can do it. I sell off other things also to afford them.  I have the PCS Klauth and Tiamat as well though she arrived with some slight damage.

Smaug was very well done, though I'm in the camp I still think I would have preferred he had he front legs vs being more wyvern-like.

Saarlooswolfhound

Another huge LOTR fan here! That King Theoden model is wonderful, especially given Bernard Hill's recent passing. He is my favorite character from the books and movies.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.