News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NANMU---new for 2024

Started by dragon53, January 01, 2024, 02:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnoking on September 07, 2024, 01:30:57 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 07, 2024, 05:09:51 AMNow we're talking..

Darn, smart series. Still need an updated statue!

That said, I'm sure this one will be cool

I have the WDragon Indominus in the same scale for a statue so this will be ok.

Carnoking

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 07, 2024, 03:09:59 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 07, 2024, 05:09:51 AMNow we're talking..

I'm kicking myself for not getting that one. Figured Nanmu would eventually release an updated one and I'd save a few bucks by not getting the officially licensed version. Now it's price has ballooned and Nanmu never went back to it.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnoking on September 07, 2024, 04:19:44 PM

I'm kicking myself for not getting that one. Figured Nanmu would eventually release an updated one and I'd save a few bucks by not getting the officially licensed version. Now it's price has ballooned and Nanmu never went back to it.

Nanmu seemed to have..issues... with the Indominus and even Indoraptor. Not sure why they were so set against them, or even the Therizinosaurus. WDragon is pretty rarer in the market vs other companies. So their pieces tend to get pricey fast after they have sold out.

blnadal

I'm on almost the same boat.. I didn't bought W-Dragon Spinosaurus because of Nanmu 2.0 was cheaper and now I'd like to have that one and its more than USD600..

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: blnadal on September 12, 2024, 05:47:03 PM

I'm on almost the same boat.. I didn't bought W-Dragon Spinosaurus because of Nanmu 2.0 was cheaper and now I'd like to have that one and its more than USD600..

It's a great statue,  I bought it as it's pretty much the only piece of the CG Spinosaurus used in the film.

blnadal

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 13, 2024, 05:00:14 AM
Quote from: blnadal on September 12, 2024, 05:47:03 PM

It's a great statue,  I bought it as it's pretty much the only piece of the CG Spinosaurus used in the film.

If someday you think about selling it, talk to me! Haha

blnadal

Blade-of-the-Moon

Bit hard to tell with the neutral pose of the Nanmu, but it's feathers looks a bit more detailed on the back. The DD one looks better to me about the thigh area.

Sovereign59

My Carnotaurs were just delivered, I'm looking forward to cracking them open!

Joliezac

Painted Therizinosaurus. These both look great and that new color scheme on the left is really tempting. I like it more than the "official" one.