You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO stegosaurus or Safari Ltd. stegosaurus

Started by Thialfi, January 25, 2022, 12:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thialfi

avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi oh no, that's quite the mistake! Was it rectified?

avatar_Skorpio V. @Skorpio V. I agree, it's not bad but definitely not on the same level of their newer model. The store was very kind though and I get to keep this one and receive the new one as well!

All's well that ends well. Thanks again everyone for your input!

Gwangi

Thankfully, yes, it was rectified avatar_Thialfi @Thialfi. I did have to send back the other toy though. Hopefully yours gets rectified too. I actually have that old Safari Stegosaurus, it was one of the first figures I ever got once I started collecting. I need to get a new Stegosaurus though.

Mellow Stego

avatar_Thialfi @Thialfi nice! I think you'll be happy with your choice. Can I ask where did you order it from?
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Thialfi

Quote from: Mellow Stego on February 03, 2022, 01:37:25 AM
avatar_Thialfi @Thialfi nice! I think you'll be happy with your choice. Can I ask where did you order it from?
Thank you! I feel confident in my choice, very much thanks to you and the photos you provided, for which I am still very much thankful.

I ordered the stego from my local online shop http://www.diermodel.nl!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.