News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hesperosaurus 1/35 resin kit, NEW MODEL AVAILABLE

Started by Brolyss4, January 28, 2022, 02:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brolyss4

Hesperosaurus 1/35

Dear friends, I want to present to you my Hesperosaurus sculpture, a middle sized stegosaurid, it measured about 6 meters long, it is an underrepresented species with zero sculptures on the resin market, until now, I wanted to do justice to this obscure species.

It is a VERY easy kit to assemble for anyone since it is 2 pieces only, full body (with legs and plates in 1 solid piece) and thagomizer in a second piece, just glue the tail and you are good to paint. (please don´t mind the little chunk of resin under the tail in the white model kits pictures, I have removed it and resculpted the skin for you  ;) )

And it is very affordable, only $45 USD shipping included!! (some countries in Asia or Europe might need a little extra bucks).
I can also paint one for you, with or without base. $80 usd painted and extra $30 usd for a base like the one in the pictures (optional), shipping not included.

I take paypal

You can see other dino kits, painted models and other works I´ve done here:

www.facebook.com/ArquimiaModels
www.instagram.com/maquetas_y_modelos

For orders please send private message here, or by e-mail to [email protected], or by message in my FB page

Halichoeres

This looks fantastic! And $80 painted? That's an incredible bargain.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Newt

That's a very handsome figure! I like that you gave him a slightly truculent expression, totally appropriate for a well-defended herbivore.

JohannesB

Quite an eye catcher. A beautiful model and a great sculpt. The saggy skin folds are an interesting choice and give the model another layer of detail to admire above everything else, like for example the wonderfully elaborate paint scheme, which is daring and bold, but because the colors are relatively muted, they have a natural and believable appearance. Just lovely.   

Brolyss4

Thank you everyone for your comments on my sculpture and paint job.

I have uploaded like 20 pictures but I can only see 3 or 4 in my phone, however in PC version it does all pictures, anybody knows why?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.